Black 14-Year-Old Falsely Accused of Theft in a SoHo Hotel

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I told my DH that she is very lucky that he was with his dad instead of his mom. As it was he had to snatch her arse off of his son. There would have been all kinds of mess if he, as a Black man, had physically “discouraged” her from attacking his son. His momma would have been another story. They probably would have called her the proverbial angry Black Woman but Miss I-consider-myself-super-sweet could have had some bruises to show for attacking that child. That itch could have gotten a left hook!

kokodiva524

Serial Lurker
I told my DH that she is very lucky that he was with his dad instead of his mom. As it was he had to snatch her arse off of his son. There would have been all kinds of mess if he, as a Black man, had physically “discouraged” her from attacking his son. His momma would have been another story. They probably would have called her the proverbial angry Black Woman but Miss I-consider-myself-super-sweet could have had some bruises to show for attacking that child. That itch could have gotten a left hook!

Had this psycho tried to touch one of my children...Baaaybe...she would have been picked up by the coroner's office. There would be nothing left for the police or EMS....IJS

...and I'm sure my LHCF sisters would contribute to my GFM, because I would have definitely been arrested, no questions asked.

meka72

Had this psycho tried to touch one of my children...Baaaybe...she would have been picked up by the coroner's office. There would be nothing left for the police or EMS....IJS

...and I'm sure my LHCF sisters would contribute to my GFM, because I would have definitely been arrested, no questions asked.
My daughter is 30 and anybody can catch these hands for looking at her wrong. Lol. I can’t even imagine someone treating my child like this chick treated that teenage boy. I would’ve blacked out :lachen:

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
I dreaded coming back in this thread lol because of all the unpacking of racism, culture and mental health.

But at the end of the day it still sums up to the fact that she assaulted a minor and therefore needs to be charged.

Sometimes when people analyze mental health and intent , it can seem like people are making excuses. That is not it at all.

In my case I just observed that in the video , she hadn't used the racial slur which ironically is what most mentally unbalanced racists like to scream first.

That said, I wasn't trying to prove that she is not racist and like many of you have already said, she needs to be charged period. I agree with that.

There absolutely should be justice for the innocent teen.

Last edited:

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
This B is a menace to society!! Why she been roaming free? Drunk driving? She needs jail time.

From the article:
While Ponsetto has no criminal convictions under her belt, New York authorities revealed new details of her three run-ins with California authorities last year.

SEE ALSO​

View attachment 467465

‘Soho Karen’ Miya Ponsetto isn’t only one in family facing charges: court docs

The Feb. 28 incident at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, during which Ponsetto’s mom, Nicole, allegedly pushed and kicked a cop after the allegedly drunken mother and daughter duo were asked to leave, involved a third person, according to the New York criminal complaint. which did not identify the third party.

On May 29, Miya Ponsetto “clearly intoxicated” as she left a supermarket and hopped in her car, prompting a worried bystander to call 911, and resulting in cops allegedly finding open containers of booze and marijuana in her car, according to court documents.

And like mother, like daughter, Miya herself was accused of assaulting an officer on Oct. 10, after she allegedly brawled with Nicole at a gas station and drove off in a huff, only to later abandon the vehicle.

When a police officer tried to arrest her, Miya allegedly wrestled the cop to the ground. She was later charged with drunken driving, driving with a suspended license, resisting arrest, and found to have a blood alcohol content level of .14, according to court papers.
Ridiculous.
The attorney is grasping at straws,trying to Shame authorities using covid19 safety as her moral high ground.. is assaulting random people not a covid 19 safety hazard too? Ugh this makes me hate this lawyer.

“As the case moves forward you will see that the District Attorney’s own evidence disproves much of their case,” D’Emilia said, adding, “We are puzzled and disappointed that at this time of heightened tensions in our country that the authorities chose to exacerbate the situation by needlessly flying members of the NYPD across the country, into the teeth of COVID, to bring back a person who would have returned with a simple telephone request.”

The family that shed light on the hotel occurence actually did not just their son, but other people a favour by highlighting the matter on social media, if she has seriously been driving around like that. My sister's 20something SIL is permanently paralyzed, due to a (wealthy) drunk driver, hit-and-run.

The guy got away with it too (there the corrupt rich ppl buy their way out) and not even paying for her therapy or care and added costs.

This girl doesn't seem like she is very wealthy. So how is she being granted pardon constantly?

If these things are being highlighted now via this case surely such a person being punished and kept off the road will result in saving many lives potentially?

Kanky

nysister