Black content creators vs TikTok| ABC News

larry3344

It’s hard to not feel apart of a cultural trend but black content creators may have to stop creating content for mainstream platform. The reality is most of the largest markets with disposable income from whom advertisers want to sell to…are East Asian & white consumers.

Worldwide black consumer market with disposable income is slim compared to the above. Also it’s also a question of social engineering. Whites & Asians like to see themselves do these trends more than black people and see themselves being well compensated as well, I don’t know that the platform can do much to change that.

But I am sure if black content creators stop producing content indefinitely they would find a way to remedy the situation at least partly.

Last edited:

larry3344

Africa is the worlds youngest continent, and is projected to surpass the Chinese population growth in a few decades. Imagine if the continent consisted of strong economies with high concentration of middle to upper middle to high income earners and the youth had the disposable income to spend on entertainment, etc…that would be a huge market and black content creators would benefit from the advertising dollars because of it.

i feel for my black content creators who live in the west but they are victims of economic discrimination as well as racial discrimination don’t think much can be done to fix this problem until economic status of black countries change to become like Korea/Japan/China/USA/etc…

Last edited: