Black Female Security Guard Punched By White Man On Video

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
On occasion I have been known to moonlight as an Uber driver. And last summer guess who I picked up!
It was such a crazy, sad ride.
I was heartbroken to learn that this poor woman, Ms Stigler, is/was STILL working as a security guard! Imagine my dismay/shock/horror to hear that! And not only that but the money that had been raised on her behalf on GoFundMe was as of last summer still inaccessible to her! Which was especially troubling because I had donated $15 to the fund.
Welp!
I hope things have gotten brighter for the victim of this hot mess.

chocolat79

On occasion I have been known to moonlight as an Uber driver. And last summer guess who I picked up!
It was such a crazy, sad ride.
I was heartbroken to learn that this poor woman, Ms Stigler, is/was STILL working as a security guard! Imagine my dismay/shock/horror to hear that! And not only that but the money that had been raised on her behalf on GoFundMe was as of last summer still inaccessible to her! Which was especially troubling because I had donated $15 to the fund.
Welp!
I hope things have gotten brighter for the victim of this hot mess.
That's wild! Poor lady :( . Do you know why the GFM money is inaccessible to her?

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
From what I remember, it had something to do with the fund being controlled by/accessible to one of/some of the residents of her building; and transferring ownership of the account to her. Also, something about how the funds were essentially in some kind of limbo/escrow while ownership of the funds was established and the legitimacy of her access. (I think this can happen when the fund is risen on behalf of someone else, and then the amount is wildly more than they expected and they get tempted to keep/skim the money— like that scam with that couple and the fake veteran, remember?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5bedf07be4b0860184a6b0cc/amp
)
Things like scams happening make crowdfunding sites more tenacious about legitimizing the recipient of donations. I also think it may be a racial/sexist issue.
To think that this woman who is a grandmother was so horribly brutalized, and up until last summer was still living in the hood (where I assumed she lived because I picked her up) and working as an unarmed security guard, probably at $10-$12/hr. It’s heartbreaking and infuriating.
That's wild! Poor lady :( . Do you know why the GFM money is inaccessible to her?