Black Footballer' Calls Woman A 'black Slave' On A Flight

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Video here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/multi-millionaire-train-passenger-calls-12671017

GMB Union worker Jenna Davis told the unidentified passenger his comment was 'sick' and 'not a joke' before police boarded the Birmingham-bound Virgin train and took his details

This is the shocking moment a train passenger called a woman a "black slave" before bragging to police "I'm a multi-millionaire footballer".

Union official Jenna Davis recorded the abuse she received on her phone.

The incident took place on a Virgin train to Birmingham and began when the man was accused of throwing chips at Jenna, who then confronted him, Birmingham Mail reports.

The footage shows the man verbally abusing Jenna, a workplace organiser for GMB Union.

As well as calling her a black slave, he is also alleged to have called her a "black wolf".

The man told police 'I'm a multi-millionaire' (Image: Birmingham Mail WS)

Jenna confronted the passenger and said: “Who are you calling a black slave, that is not a joke?

"Don’t call me a black slave, you’re black yourself, you are sick.”

Footage shows the man try to apologise and claim that the comment was a joke.

A second clip posted on Twitter by Jenna shows British Transport Police arriving on the train at Rugby Station.

The man can be seen handing over his ID to the cops, who were called to deal with the incident.

He told police: “I’ve engaged in the situation in a peaceful manner, I’ve not been aggressive in any situation at all.”

He went on to tell officers that he is a multi-millionaire and “not some civilian”.

A spokesman for British Transport Police said: “Officers were called to Rugby station at 9:40pm on 3 June after reports that a man has subjected a woman to racial verbal abuse.

"The incident happened on board a train from Milton Keynes to Rugby.

“Officers met the train at Rugby where the man’s details were taken.

"Further enquiries are on-going in relation to this incident and anyone who witnessed the man’s behaviour is asked to contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 524 of 03/06/2018.”

Shula

@Everything Zen Zen Sis, you get the day off. I shall be the dark lord of Off Topic, today.

Sometimes I daydream about having a super power where I can just stare into the eyes of people like this and ever so slowly start siphoning off their air supply. I keep staring until their eyes widen and they realize they are being snuffed out and suffocated without me even touching them. But they know it's me. Just when their eyes start to register panic and then fear, I slowly let go. Then I smirk. Then I tell them to keep their filthy mouths, hands, and disrespect off black women. Something burns my soul about black men that get their jollies demeaning black women, especially publicly. Like for why? You're a millionaire and we're both on the same train. Let him be at the mercy of someone's else racist abuse and he would've expected that sister to be at his back. Something is really wrong with some of our men folk. Cut those loose.

Lady-RuffDiamond

Is slave a common insult among black Brits?

It can be between Africans and West Indians.

Africans would say slaves or cane choppers.

The West Indians would say spear chuckers or booboo men.

Some Africans cannot STAND West Indians and vice versa.

I was reading a magazine article on discrepancies and differences between the two diasporas with a Nigerian boyfriend, and the comments came up.

I suspect he (the footballer) was of African heritage and made the assumption that she was of West Indian Heritage.

Last edited:

Everything Zen

@Everything Zen Zen Sis, you get the day off. I shall be the dark lord of Off Topic, today.

Sometimes I daydream about having a super power where I can just stare into the eyes of people like this and ever so slowly start siphoning off their air supply. I keep staring until their eyes widen and they realize they are being snuffed out and suffocated without me even touching them. But they know it's me. Just when their eyes start to register panic and then fear, I slowly let go. Then I smirk. Then I tell them to keep their filthy mouths, hands, and disrespect off black women. Something burns my soul about black men that get their jollies demeaning black women, especially publicly. Like for why? You're a millionaire and we're both on the same train. Let him be at the mercy of someone's else racist abuse and he would've expected that sister to be at his back. Something is really wrong with some of our men folk. Cut those loose.

Thanks girl- I’m in need of some time off. I’m behind on some Everest updates too :nono:

Goombay_Summer

What I find highly offensive about your daydream is that you’re wasting a perfectly good super power and opportunity ( it’s not a teachable moment). Yes, I’m judging you harshly for showing mercy and constraint. There are times that you have to unapologetically cull the herd.

Shula

What I find highly offensive about your daydream is that you’re wasting a perfectly good super power and opportunity ( it’s not a teachable moment). Yes, I’m judging you harshly for showing mercy and constraint. There are times that you have to unapologetically cull the herd.

See how I couldn't last as Dark Lord for more than 2 hours?! I'm a bleeding heart and I lean quite heavily towards mercy and absolution in most scenarios. I'm too wedded to the fact that most of humankind is a mess but hopefully when corrected and nudged in the right direction; they'll redeem themselves and do the right thing. I'll allow room for that. If not, c'est la vie. Personally, I'm not comfortable in taking life but I won't stand in the way or rally to protect fools who truly deserve a more severe correction or even erasure. Plus, death is the easy way out...wouldn't it be more fun (who am I becoming, lol) to let the fools roam around in fear that they are being watched and it could happen at any time? Scared straight would work for me.

silverbuttons

Not Impressed
It can be between Africans and West Indians.

Africans would say slaves or cane choppers.

The West Indians would say spear chuckers or booboo men.

Some Africans cannot STAND West Indians and vice versa.

I was reading a magazine article on discrepancies and differences between the two diasporas with a Nigerian boyfriend, and the comments came up.

I suspect he (the footballer) was of African heritage and made the assumption that she was of West Indian Heritage.

I’ve heard Haitians call someone a slave if they work constantly without holidays or breaks. Especially when you’re working for someone else.

Keen

I’ve heard Haitians call someone a slave if they work constantly without holidays or breaks. Especially when you’re working for someone else.
We (whithin my environement) do refer to the "task" or "process" as slavery. I don't think we actually call the person a slave. At least I'm not familiar with that.

For example we refer to "restavec"(unpaid child domestic workers) as child slavery.

Everything Zen

:lachen: I got you. I only hope I can half way live up to you and make you proud. God, you made me holler and I needed that. lol

Based on that post where you mentioned me and I rolled up in here. I have zero concerns regarding the coverage for my vacation day. :pulpdance:

Hello and thank you for your message. I am out of the office with limited access to the dark side. For urgent matters of evil please contact @Shula and @Crackers Phinn for questions specifically regarding the Mount Everest Watch Party and how you can reserve your seat in the hand basket.

Peace and Blessings,

Everything Zen, MS, PMP, LSSGB,
Project Manager- “May They Forever Rest Free for All Frenzy” :rose: