Black Footballer' Calls Woman A 'black Slave' On A Flight

Shula

I cannot stop laughing. All of y'all turned on me quick as heck liking this post. At least I was honest and upfront about hoping I could do half the job of @Everything Zen. I'll just get out of @Crackers Phinn way and sit and intern for a minute. Also, I deserve points for saying cut them loose vs culling but I'll take the "stay woke" shout out you gave me. I'm a peacemaker, if at all possible, first. Let me go find @Shimmie , lol.

What I find highly offensive about your daydream is that you’re wasting a perfectly good super power and opportunity ( it’s not a teachable moment). Yes, I’m judging you harshly for showing mercy and constraint. There are times that you have to unapologetically cull the herd.

Everything Zen

:blush: Thank you and I hope Becky, Karen, and Sue 'nem are chilling at work so you're shining without interference.

Nope- Now that they done hired young Shakira they act like she is the second coming and done forgot all about my good for nothing raggedy black :censored: Matter of fact I got put on a performance improvement plan. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shula

Nope- Now that they done hired young Shakira they act like she is the second coming and done forgot all about my good for nothing raggedy black :censored:

Now see all of sudden, I'm in the mood for culling. I'm sorry. You're going to get the career, the coin, the recognition, and the respect you deserve. The people that weakly try to hamper you will get theirs. Keep doing you and don't let them get you down. I'm putting it out there to claim it for you. No Beckys/others formed against you shall prosper.

Everything Zen

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
@Everything Zen Zen Sis, you get the day off. I shall be the dark lord of Off Topic, today.

Sometimes I daydream about having a super power where I can just stare into the eyes of people like this and ever so slowly start siphoning off their air supply. I keep staring until their eyes widen and they realize they are being snuffed out and suffocated without me even touching them. But they know it's me. Just when their eyes start to register panic and then fear, I slowly let go. Then I smirk. Then I tell them to keep their filthy mouths, hands, and disrespect off black women. Something burns my soul about black men that get their jollies demeaning black women, especially publicly. Like for why? You're a millionaire and we're both on the same train. Let him be at the mercy of someone's else racist abuse and he would've expected that sister to be at his back. Something is really wrong with some of our men folk. Cut those loose.

You need to call Jordan Peele this is the next race based thriller!

cocosweet

@Everything Zen Zen Sis, you get the day off. I shall be the dark lord of Off Topic, today.

Sometimes I daydream about having a super power where I can just stare into the eyes of people like this and ever so slowly start siphoning off their air supply. I keep staring until their eyes widen and they realize they are being snuffed out and suffocated without me even touching them. But they know it's me. Just when their eyes start to register panic and then fear, I offer them a glass of water to cool them off as beads of sweat form a freckled landscape across their foreheads. The water isn’t assistance, but false hope of salvation for my amusement.

I smirk as they drink.

Then I tell them to keep their filthy mouths, hands, and disrespect off black women. A black woman birthed you; surely that deserves some respect. Respect for the culture that made you even though you choose to from it. Run then. Run into Hell, you disgusting, prideless fool. By now, they are gasping violently as their sentence is being handed down. Then, they crumple and fall to the ground as emergency services are called for help that is too late to be of use.

Something burns my soul about black men that get their jollies demeaning black women, especially publicly. Like for why? You're a millionaire and we're both on the same train. Let him be at the mercy of someone's else racist abuse and he would've expected that sister to be at his back. Something is really wrong with some of our men folk. Cut those loose.
Ooh ooh... lemme help. :look:

Shula

a black wolf also make me think he was putting her down

Ugh, I forgot about that part. I volunteer as tribute to pull the trigger on this abomination. I promise I will not fail you this time, Dark Lord. *kneels*

Seriously though, I just don't understand how black people end up thinking like this about their own. They are worse than the oppressor to me because they should know better. It's sickening. You say things like this with images of your mother, grandmother, sisters in your head. I don't even want to know how you get there but stay with the others. That's what I meant by cut them loose. Let them go and breed themselves out to of existence.

Everything Zen

I love it, lol. You need to be added to the line of succession for Dark Lord. I don't got the chops. @Goombay_Summer got me up outta here real fast cause my finger trembled on the trigger. We need some Black Panther purple flowers up in here.

Hey I’m open to someone else taking a turn. I know I make it look easy but this is hard work. I’m tired y’all :rofl:

hothair

Hope he gets named and shamed..
What is a multi-millionaire footballer doing sitting on a Virgin train and not driving his Lotus, or been driven up to Brummie?

My point. When he could've taken a helicopter ride so he didn't have to mix with the "plebs".

I told you about these black British "men" their self hate no get part two.

Shula

You da #boss. You can do whatevah you want, no explanations. Practice, for the real world when you step into your destiny. I'm claiming it.

Ummm... Can a Dark Lord get some sick leave? :look: I had to take off work on Thursday and tried to come in today but had to leave early. Do I need a Dr.’s note? #itshardouthereforadarklord #darklordslivesmatter

HappilyLiberal

Sometimes I daydream about having a super power where I can just stare into the eyes of people like this and ever so slowly start siphoning off their air supply. I keep staring until their eyes widen and they realize they are being snuffed out and suffocated without me even touching them. But they know it's me. Just when their eyes start to register panic and then fear, I slowly let go. Then I smirk. Then I tell them to keep their filthy mouths, hands, and disrespect off black women. Something burns my soul about black men that get their jollies demeaning black women, especially publicly. Like for why? You're a millionaire and we're both on the same train. Let him be at the mercy of someone's else racist abuse and he would've expected that sister to be at his back. Something is really wrong with some of our men folk. Cut those loose.

You're second in line behind @Crackers Phinn as @Everything Zen's co-pilot in the handbasket... and you post another one like this, Crackers Phinn is gonna have to give up her spot! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Ganjababy

This is exactly what I thought but I wanted to see his name before commenting.
It can be between Africans and West Indians.

Africans would say slaves or cane choppers.

The West Indians would say spear chuckers or booboo men.

Some Africans cannot STAND West Indians and vice versa.

I was reading a magazine article on discrepancies and differences between the two diasporas with a Nigerian boyfriend, and the comments came up.

I suspect he (the footballer) was of African heritage and made the assumption that she was of West Indian Heritage.