Black Friday hair deals

Cali*Rocks

Can we have a thread with ALL the deals on haircare sites that we know of for Black Friday. I'm trying to decide who's having the best deals. i.e Afroveda, Qhemet, Hairveda, ect, ect

Thanks ladies

2inspireU

^^^ Have you tried any of her products? You know about all the deals.. do I smell a pj?

LOL, no I'm not a PJ. I just did searches and inquired with some vendors about sales. There are other ladies, whom I am sure will be in here sooner or later, that can give you the low down on her products. I don't use them, but I believe Shay72 and many others do.

happylife

Clicking on this thread to open it up has the same excitement of opening up a christmas present from a person who you know gives good gifts!

Thanks 4 the heads up!

Last edited:

ladybuddafly

I have tried many of the Miss Jessie's products. Don't care for the curly puddings, but LOVE the stretch silkening creme, baby buttercreme, curly meringue, and the super slip conditioner. CAN'T WAIT for the BOGO free sale this Friday. Ooooh weeee! (Can you tell I'm oober excited?!)

Cali*Rocks

I have tried many of the Miss Jessie's products. Don't care for the curly puddings, but LOVE the stretch silkening creme, baby buttercreme, curly meringue, and the super slip conditioner. CAN'T WAIT for the BOGO free sale this Friday. Ooooh weeee! (Can you tell I'm oober excited?!)

lol yea I can feel it through the computer :lachen:Are her products the one's with mineral oil in them is that someone else I'm thinking of?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
^^^ Have you tried any of her products? You know about all the deals.. do I smell a pj?

LOL, no I'm not a PJ. I just did searches and inquired with some vendors about sales. There are other ladies, whom I am sure will be in here sooner or later, that can give you the low down on her products. I don't use them, but I believe Shay72 and many others do.

Cali are you asking about Miss Jessie's products? Or Darcy's? I'm confused. I've never tried Miss Jessie's products. I have no interest in trying them either because I prefer natural products or close to natural products. I do like Darcy's Botanicals. I like Darcy's Daily Leave In (Creamy), Madagascar Styling Cream, and the Transitioning Creme. I also have the Coconut & Cupacau (sp?) Pomade which I haven't tried yet.

ladybuddafly

lol yea I can feel it through the computer :lachen:Are her products the one's with mineral oil in them is that someone else I'm thinking of?

Yep! And I still love them. My hair responds VERY well to the products and until I find something that doesn't require me having to purchase ten separate products to achieve the same look and feel, I will continue to use. LOVE the stuff! :yep:

lilsparkle825

I really like MJ's Curly Pudding and Baby Buttercreme, although next time I will get the unscented CP. I've never spent full price on Miss Jessie's, and it looks like I still won't have to...

...then again, I am trying to buy more all natural products, and the QB and Hairveda sales are calling my name.

*** standing in line at a retail store Friday morning, I'm blowing my paycheck on stuff for ME AND MY HAIR. Somebody PM a sista if Salons R Us has a sale :look:

klowdnyne

I too am trying to find more natural porducts, but of the product lines I've tried so far my hair has responded most to Miss Jessie's products. I usually stock up this thime of year because of the BOGO sale.

I have tried some of the Afroveda line and it was okay :ohwell:. I still have the products and work them in when I can, but I don't see myself buying the products again.

I am VERY intersted in trying the Hairveda products, but am a little skeptical considering my lackluster results with Afroveda. (I assume they are based on similar principles/ingredients.) Has any one tried both and know how they compare?

TIA!

chebaby

i like MJ products too. i really love the meringue and baby buttercreme but idk if i will get any.

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

I felt the same way about Afroveda.

Hairveda has rocked my world though. I love the cocasta shikakai oil, the spritz, vatika frosting, and the moist pro and 24/7 conditioners. The green tea butter is gone (hopefully it comes back), it was my favorite product.

I also LOVE shescentit banana brulee...awesome!!

I too am trying to find more natural porducts, but of the product lines I've tried so far my hair has responded most to Miss Jessie's products. I usually stock up this thime of year because of the BOGO sale.

I have tried some of the Afroveda line and it was okay :ohwell:. I still have the products and work them in when I can, but I don't see myself buying the products again.

I am VERY intersted in trying the Hairveda products, but am a little skeptical considering my lackluster results with Afroveda. (I assume they are based on similar principles/ingredients.) Has any one tried both and know how they compare?

TIA!

klowdnyne

I felt the same way about Afroveda.

Hairveda has rocked my world though. I love the cocasta shikakai oil, the spritz, vatika frosting, and the moist pro and 24/7 conditioners. The green tea butter is gone (hopefully it comes back), it was my favorite product.

I also LOVE shescentit banana brulee...awesome!!

Thanks.
You reminded me that I have some shescenit samples I have yet to try.

winnettag

Anita Grant is having a 15% off sale, starting today and lasting for a week.
www.anitagrant.com

I hear her products are fantastic, but until she offers free shipping, I'll have to pass. :ohwell:

ETA: the code at checkout: yummy

Last edited: