Black Friday hair deals

LaToya28

I can not believe that I am just getting my package from Hairveda shipped. I ordered like 4wks ago. WOW, I guess I will fact this into my black friday purchases next year.

Yep, that's they way it goes...definitely a lesson learned. Hope my stuff comes by Thursday.

andromeda

I placed my Hairveda order on Nov 27, got an order notification on Nov 29. After not receiving package on Dec 17 (which is when they advertised Black Friday orders would be received, IIRC), I e-mailed them on the 19th and got a response saying that they had issued a shipping notice to their customers that weekend and were "snowed in". Got a shipping notice on the 21st and received my package the 24th, along with my Qhemet order.

The Hairveda Strinillah smells absolutely divine and left my hair very soft. The Qhemet Cocoa Detangling Glee also smells good and moisturized my hair well.

LaToya28

I finally got my Hairveda! I got some good stuff in my grab bags:

Moist Condition 24/7
CoCasta Shikakai oil
Whipped Clouds
Shikakai Swirl Shampoo bar
Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque
Whipped Gelly
Almond Glaze

Kurlee

I got my hairveda. :woot: They all smell pretty good. Time to try em out:yep:. I got:

• Moist Pro condish
  • Moist conditioner 24/7
  • Whipped Cream Ends Hydration
  • 3 Whipped Gelly :look:
After this, I have to try Afroveda and Shescentit and then decide on my staples:yep:
I wished I had tried the strinillah :look:

Last edited:

Mandy4610

I finally received my Hairveda products, 5wks after ordering. For this kind of waiting time, I wish shipping to Canada was cheaper. The products are so yummy though. I am gonna use them in moderation so that they can last me until next black Friday....fingers crossed!

ETA, I got

Sitrinillar DC
Whipped gelly
Ends hydration
Cocasta oil
Almond glaze

I am still waiting for my shescentit products.

I am so curious about the afroveda products. Maybe I will get something when they have a sale again. For now, no more buying of hair products, except castile soap which I really need and AO HSR, which I don't really need yet, but will soon.

Last edited:

Meli-Melo

I finally got my Hairveda order today! It took a really long time but at least the shipping was free for me.:yep:

I got
  • Whipped Cream
  • SitriNillah Deep Conditioner
  • CoCasta Shikakai Hair Oil
  • Whipped Gelly
  • Vatika Frosting

Kurlee

I finally got my Hairveda order today! It took a really long time but at least the shipping was free for me.:yep:

I got
  • Whipped Cream
  • Whipped Gelly
  • Vatika Frosting
:yep::yep::yep: yup! that was my incentive to buy

Mandy4610

I got
  • Whipped Cream
  • Whipped Gelly
  • Vatika Frosting

:yep::yep::yep: yup! that was my incentive to buy
Couldn't beat that free shipping, especially since shipping anything to Canada will cost atleast $20. I wonder if we will get the same deal next year because then I will be ordering for sure.