Black Friday hair deals

*fabulosity*

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well I do live in the same state as her.

Maybe my products were more simple to make?

You only ordered Bath and Body stuff right? How much? :look: I need to know

Cuz if it is as much as I think you bought.......:spinning:

First of all... why does where it's going EVEN matter.. if they doing it this way I need to have a talk with their ops mgr! :look::lachen: They all should be being made at the same time AND place... regardless as to where its being shipped.

I didn't even get that much... She only has like 4 items and I had never tried them.. I think I spent maybe $50 there..if that. It's been so long I don't even remember what I ordered lol...

Well I'll never see my package then cuz I ordered 10 jars :lachen:

What the hayle?? Lamara what are you gonna do with all that? Give it away like fruitcakes??? :lachen: You know that stuff goes bad right? It gets white/light greenish mold on it after a few months. Where is Shay72... have you guys been talking... oh it's coming back now... it was cheaper to do that then to order a pail... I remember.... It's probably you who got us held up... :lachen:

the joke is, I ordered the whipped cream ends, the whipped jelly, moist condition and moist pro.:look: That;s not even a big order:perplexed

OMG.. no, that's not at all... Still looking for the pitchfork smiley for us...:look::lachen:

I just had an image of me swimming through a pool of crisp Sitrinillah. Thanks for brightening my day.

Scrooge McDuck of Sitrinallah... lmao... you all are hilarity personified.

♥Lamaravilla♥

First of all... why does where it's going EVEN matter.. if they doing it this way I need to have a talk with their ops mgr! :look::lachen: They all should be being made at the same time AND place... regardless as to where its being shipped.

I didn't even get that much... She only has like 4 items and I had never tried them.. I think I spent maybe $50 there..if that. It's been so long I don't even remember what I ordered lol...

What the hayle?? Lamara what are you gonna do with all that? Give it away like fruitcakes??? :lachen: You know that stuff goes bad right? It gets white/light greenish mold on it after a few months. Where is Shay72... have you guys been talking... oh it's coming back now... it was cheaper to do that then to order a pail... I remember.... It's probably you who got us held up... :lachen:

I have a mini fridge for my hair products :look:

♥Lamaravilla♥

What brand is your mini fridge and where did you get it from? I'm asking for Ms. Terri of course :look:

It's a chefmate, I got it from Goodwill for $10 :grin: It looks brand new, it's about 2.5 feet high.

Charz

Sinister Minister
One of my goody bags apparently are coming in a later shipment. I'm not bugging though! :)

ETA:

My first goody bag had....

Vatika Frosting (love it)
Hydrasilica spritz (Dying to try)
Cocosta Oil (Love it)
Shakaki Shampoo Bar (Dying to try)

I am so freaking happy! Go BJ!!!!

David took pictures!

Last edited:

LaToya28

One of my goody bags apparently are coming in a later shipment. I'm not bugging though! :)

ETA:

My first goody bag had....

Vatika Frosting (love it)
Hydrasilica spritz (Dying to try)
Cocosta Oil (Love it)
Shakaki Shampoo Bar (Dying to try)

I am so freaking happy! Go BJ!!!!

David took pictures!

Oooh, good stuff! I got two goodie bags and I can't wait to see what I get.

TdotGirl

anybody from outside the US get their Hairveda orders or at least a shipping notice?

Kurlee, I ordered from them last year and got my stuff around this time. Didn't do it again this year because as you know shipping is sky high :nono:

This time I ordered some Jasmine products (not on black friday but the sunday night mind you) and received the items today. From looking at the date, she shipped it a week ago. Everything smells great and I can't wait to try it :lick:

Kurlee

Kurlee, I ordered from them last year and got my stuff around this time. Didn't do it again this year because as you know shipping is sky high :nono:

This time I ordered some Jasmine products (not on black friday but the sunday night mind you) and received the items today. From looking at the date, she shipped it a week ago. Everything smells great and I can't wait to try it :lick:
there was no shipping cost :look:

Charz

Sinister Minister
BJ accommodated my request on BF to purchase Step 1 separately from her Methi Sativa Protein Set. Usually you have to buy Step 1 and Step 2 both together, but my hair is sensitive to Aloe Vera, which is the base for Step 2.

However, I had ordered Step 2 of the Methi Sativa System by mistake when I wanted Step 1. I informed Hairveda of my mistake right after I made my order on BF and they offered to accommodate for my error. Well I got my package today and I got Step 2.

I knew it was an error on my part so I asked BJ if I could pay to ship Step 2 back to her, and if she could send Step 1 with my back ordered goody bag.

She told me to keep the Step 2 and that she would have Step 1 out to me by Saturday.

Hairveda :heart:

TrustMeLove

Today I'm going ot do my hair...I think.

I have this Beija Flor stuff sitting here and I'm so P.O'd how she played us I don't even want to use it...I just want a refund. I promise y'all if you see this bottle it looks like someone has used the product and sent it back.

It's like I don't care if it is a great product.This incident alone with guaranee I never puchase anything from that company again. :nono:

ETA: This stuff is going in the bin of maybe I will use it when I run out of my other stuff. I'm not giving this company the time of day until it comes down to it. No publicity from me in the form of a review.

I'm angry just thinking about it...I don't want to angrily do my hair with this stuff. Time to use my Afro Veda.

Last edited:

Chameleonchick

Today I'm going ot do my hair...I think.

I have this Beija Flor stuff sitting here and I'm so P.O'd how she played us I don't even want to use it...I just want a refund. I promise y'all if you see this body it looks like someone has used the product and sent it back.

It's like I don't care if it is a great product.This incident alone with guaranee I never puchase anything from that company again. :nono:

Wow that isn't the first time I've heard of that happenning.

Kurlee

haven't heard a peep from hairveda even though all the shipping notices were supposed to go out by yesterday :nono:

Meridian

Where'd you hear that from... no peep either!!!

Q: I placed an order On Black Friday or Cyber Monday (or both). When should my package ship:

A: Your package is currently being processed and will be shipped by 12-18/2009.When your package ships, we'll send an email to you with your shipping details. For more informatin about your specific package, please email us at [email protected]. During sale time, we get an excess of over 500 orders. In many cases, we run behind our normal 5-10 day schedule. Thank you for your patience!

From HairVeda site.

*fabulosity*

Q: I placed an order On Black Friday or Cyber Monday (or both). When should my package ship:

A: Your package is currently being processed and will be shipped by 12-18/2009.When your package ships, we'll send an email to you with your shipping details. For more informatin about your specific package, please email us at [email protected]. During sale time, we get an excess of over 500 orders. In many cases, we run behind our normal 5-10 day schedule. Thank you for your patience!

From HairVeda site.

Thanks Meridian...
I'll stop holding my breath now... lol.. :lachen::lachen::lachen::rolleyes:

What's the point of putting something that's not true though... but anyway let me hursh before the HV stan come and get me... :look:

mkd

Thanks Meridian...
I'll stop holding my breath now... lol.. :lachen::lachen::lachen::rolleyes:

What's the point of putting something that's not true though... but anyway let me hursh before the HV stan come and get me... :look:
Ok, I thought it was just me. I am annoyed by the message on the site that everything was shipping by the 18th. I have not heard a word about shipping either.

Tamrin

unapologetic
I got my stuff yesterday, I got the Sitrinillah and the Whipped Gelly. I dry DCed over night with Sitrinillah and I washed with my Swastik Shikaika bar and DCed again with head using Sitrinillah.I applied some of my Kamechomn Karite butter leave and my hair was like butter. wet bunned and layed down the edges with Whipped Jelly and a scarf. FH could not get his hands out my hair the moisture is unbelievable.

natstar

From Beija Flora- I like the hemp buttercream so far on the left out sections of my hair in this weave. Its nice and light-water based whipped cream. I will save my final review when I can use it on all my hair though

shenitab

Not sure if this applies to anyone, but there was a big snow storm yesterday and today in the DC Metro area. I don't think the USPS person even came through today and I'm sure a UPS truck wouldn't have been crazy enough to come on my block. My family and I kept looking out the window at people trying to ride out in their cars. :nono: I'm giving all the delivery people a pass for a few days. I believe at least one of the popular vendors is in this area.
I made sure I had groceries Friday morning and I'm not going anywhere until this snow is gone. I'm not even sure if the kids will be going to school Monday.

Cali*Rocks

Got my Hairveda and Afroveda today :dance7:I already DC with the Strinillah and that sucka is ridiculous!! I haven't DC in over a month :look: but it left my hair so soft it was unbelievable. From Afroveda, the Shea Amla smells horrible, I got the 16 oz jar so I'll probably sell it.

*fabulosity*

BJ accommodated my request on BF to purchase Step 1 separately from her Methi Sativa Protein Set. Usually you have to buy Step 1 and Step 2 both together, but my hair is sensitive to Aloe Vera, which is the base for Step 2.

However, I had ordered Step 2 of the Methi Sativa System by mistake when I wanted Step 1. I informed Hairveda of my mistake right after I made my order on BF and they offered to accommodate for my error. Well I got my package today and I got Step 2.

I knew it was an error on my part so I asked BJ if I could pay to ship Step 2 back to her, and if she could send Step 1 with my back ordered goody bag.

She told me to keep the Step 2 and that she would have Step 1 out to me by Saturday.

Hairveda :heart:

Just keep on rubbing it in Bossy... not only do you have YOUR products... you got extra... He!fa!:lachen::lachen: