Black Friday hair deals

*fabulosity*

From Beija Flora- I like the hemp buttercream so far on the left out sections of my hair in this weave. Its nice and light-water based whipped cream. I will save my final review when I can use it on all my hair though

Thanks for this... because of the CB fiasco.. she gave me 50% off my next purchase.. I'll include this.

DigitalRain

I received both orders from Hairveda and Afroveda on the same day, this past Friday, 2 whipped jellies, and Shea Amla Whipped Buttercream from Afroveda.

♥Lamaravilla♥

I got my Hairveda shipping notice last night. That doesn't mean she shipped it though, that just means she printed the label :rolleyes:

I'm so mad at myself that I didn't order any whipped jelly :( I just opened my last jar this morning.

♥Lamaravilla♥

Got my Hairveda and Afroveda today :dance7:I already DC with the Strinillah and that sucka is ridiculous!! I haven't DC in over a month :look: but it left my hair so soft it was unbelievable. From Afroveda, the Shea Amla smells horrible, I got the 16 oz jar so I'll probably sell it.

Yes it does, thank God I only got the 2oz sample size. It works really well but the smell is too much. I try to use it on the weekends when I don't have to be at work. I know the white people would be asking me why I smell so strange :lol:

LaToya28

Got my HV shipping notice...

I'm surprised that we haven't all received shipping notices since everything was suposed to ship by Friday. I know they had a lot of snow, but you'd think that everything would be packaged and ready to go by now.
-----------------------------------
ETA: Just saw this on their website:
Snowed in as of 12-18-09.
We are packaging orders and scheduling pickup times with the Post Office.

Last edited:

LaToya28

It's not quite that bad :lachen: but it has sort of a pumpkin spice smell to it. If it's anything like the CocoLatte Moisture mask it'll wear off soon after using it. I'm going to try it out today.

Last edited:

LaToya28

HV upate (yes I'm checking everyday until I get my stuff)

UPDATE 12-22-09 Shipping US & Canadian Packages
We are packaging orders and scheduling pickup times with the Post Office daily. We will be shipping packages throughout the holidays except 12-25-09 and 12-30-09. If your package has not shipped, expect your shipping email within this week.

Meridian

HV upate (yes I'm checking everyday until I get my stuff)

UPDATE 12-22-09 Shipping US & Canadian Packages
We are packaging orders and scheduling pickup times with the Post Office daily. We will be shipping packages throughout the holidays except 12-25-09 and 12-30-09. If your package has not shipped, expect your shipping email within this week.

Dang!:perplexed

tanjola

Got my Hairveda order yesterday and used it today!!! This stuff is wonderful!!! I cowashed with the Moist condition pro, deep conditioned with the Sitrinillah hair mask, applied a little whipped cream, Cocosta oil, and whipped gelly to define my curls. My curls are poppingand sooooo soft!! Oh Yeah... all of these products came in my goodie bags except the whipped jelly and the Cocosta oil. I also got Vatika frosting in my bag.

LaToya28

It doesn't. I could smell it all weekend when I use it on Friday night...

Ok, you're right--it doesn't wear off. I moisturized with it this morning and when hubby got home about an hour ago he asked why I had on old lady perfume. :perplexed

Got my Hairveda and Afroveda today :dance7:I already DC with the Strinillah and that sucka is ridiculous!! I haven't DC in over a month :look: but it left my hair so soft it was unbelievable. From Afroveda, the Shea Amla smells horrible, I got the 16 oz jar so I'll probably sell it.

Girl I love the shea amla butter...SELL IT TO ME!!!

LaToya28

I still haven't heard anything. I hoped to have my products before the end of the year, but I guess I can cancel that thought.

Mandy4610

I can not believe that I am just getting my package from Hairveda shipped. I ordered like 4wks ago. WOW, I guess I will fact this into my black friday purchases next year.

I am still waiting for my shescentit too...I have not even any info from shescentit even though I have email to ask for it a few times. Shescentit was very kind to me in terms of shipping though...They found a cheaper shipping method for me after I asked if there was other options. I wonder if thats why it is taking so long, but they could atleast send me a reply to my emails:ohwell:

Kurlee

I can not believe that I am just getting my package from Hairveda shipped. I ordered like 4wks ago. WOW, I guess I will fact this into my black friday purchases next year.

I am still waiting for my shescentit too...I have not even any info from shescentit even though I have email to ask for it a few times. Shescentit was very kind to me in terms of shipping though...They found a cheaper shipping method for me after I asked if there was other options. I wonder if thats why it is taking so long, but they could atleast send me a reply to my emails:ohwell:
oooooooh, she was accomadating to shipping to Canada?!!!! Lawd, I need to hurry up and order on the next sale.:yep: