Black Friday Ladies

Curlykutie

What are you looking forward to buying? Me: Coastal Scents, Shea, Cocoa butters and African black soap! I'm hoping that Nutiva. Com has their gallon of coconut oil on sale and I'm going to Vitaglo for a gallon of Sweet Almond Oil and some essential oils. I make body butters, sugar and salt scrubs as a side business and I'm hoping for nice sales so I can really get this show on the road! Also hoping I can find some Muru Muru butter on sale too!

CodeRed

I really hope I don't buy anything from now until December 31st. I really want to succeed at this Use Up Your Stash Challenge. I will reward myself on January 1st by buying everything my eyes see :lol: I just need that sense of accomplishment.

Edit: I'm probably going to get another shampoo at some point and time :lol:

Last edited:

gorgeoushair

I want two palettes from Morphe. Maybe some things from Kinky Kashmere, Sarenzo, Bubble Bistros. Definitely some of the new hair vitamins from Mane Choice if they have the 50% off sale. I don't plan on buying too much cause I don't need anything.

PureSilver

Like I stated before I really want to invest in some products and tools this holiday sale. $50 is just not going to cut it for me so I'm gonna be real with myself because quality products and tools sounds more like 50x10

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
KeraCare Humecto in the 5lb tub..

Thats it.

My hothead thermal cap caught on fire this year (RIP) and I thought about replacing it, but my steamer has been getting more use now.. and there is def a difference in my hair with the consistent steam sessions.

gorgeoushair

Yes. I use to spend over $200 on BF just for HAIR alone! My stash would last me until the next BF.

I need to spend money on other things I want.

I get that but you must not want or need much cause a $50.00 limit on BF just seems like......
Is that 50.00 with or without shipping? Maybe the BF sales are going to be spectacular this year! My limit is 100.00 depending on sales.

gorgeoushair

KeraCare Humecto in the 5lb tub..

Thats it.

My hothead thermal cap caught on fire this year (RIP) and I thought about replacing it, but my steamer has been getting more use now.. and there is def a difference in my hair with the consistent steam sessions.

Oh my! How did it catch on fire?

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
I get that but you must not want or need much cause a $50.00 limit on BF just seems like......
Is that 50.00 with or without shipping? Maybe the BF sales are going to be spectacular this year! My limit is 100.00 depending on sales.

I get it! Lol! $50 is enough for two key products.

I still have stuff from last year and I'm in braids for the next year. So I don't need much.

Plus a lot of these stores have spectacular sales through out the year as well.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
User error.

I was multitasking late after returning home from an out of town trip.. I popped it in the microwave for what I thought was 2 minutes. Ends up I had it set up for 20.. yea. I caught it at 6.. smoke and baby fire.

Thank God it didn't go crazy and melt my microwave or set my kitchen or house on fire.

Oh my! How did it catch on fire?

caliscurls

Bekura (body butters, Java Bean & Honey hair balm, and sevenfold butter if it comes back , I'm all stocked up on the Palm Tapioca Hair Creme)
SheScentIt (Okra)
QhemetBiologics (Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee)
Bobeam (conditioner..I don't need any conditioner at all, lol, but you know how it is...)
Oyin (Hair Dew for the family)

AgeinATL

Oyin and Bee Mine (Curlmart)
Soultanicals
Silk Dreams
Shescentit
Shea Moisture (if they have a BOGO free sale)

I would like to try one new vendor this BF but I haven't decided on which one. Will be checking the sales and vendor threads to see which one I will try.