Black Friday Wish List

LadyMacgyver

Ladies who else is looking forward to Black Friday Like I am.. I can't wait. I know this will be the time I can actually get great deals on my hair products on some that I already tried and some that I can't wait to try.. Not sure yet who will have the black friday sale but this is who I am looking forward to ordering from.. How about you? Who will you be ordering from?

Darcy Botanicals she had some new products
Shescentit
Qhem
Hair Veda
KBB
Claudie (not sure if she is having one or not)
Bee Mine
Carol's Daughter
Jane Carter
Blended Beauty
Komaza Care
Curl Mart

Not sure if all of these are having a sale on Black Friday or not.

I know I missed some but I am looking forward to all sales.. :grin:

rufus12

Hi,

Qhemet - everything

Shescentit - to many to mention, she is my staple

Hairveda- even though I ordered through the fall madness sale I would like to get a 128oz. moist 24/7, more Vatika Frosting, cococasta, a lot of the soaps, I ordered soaps cut a piece of the Cherry Almond to take a bath with and don't you know my DH comes out of the bathroom from taking his bath first and says, "what's with the new soap, I don't want to use anything else but that kind", I'm like(to myself), I know that he just didn't use my soap that I had to wait almost three weeks to get when we have other soaps in the bathroom.

Oyin- for DH only, shine and define, whipped pudding, for me honey hemp

That's it for me, tried and true products that work for me!

LadyMacgyver

Hi,

Qhemet - everything

Shescentit - to many to mention, she is my staple

Hairveda- even though I ordered through the fall madness sale I would like to get a 128oz. moist 24/7, more Vatika Frosting, cococasta, a lot of the soaps, I ordered soaps cut a piece of the Cherry Almond to take a bath with and don't you know my DH comes out of the bathroom from taking his bath first and says, "what's with the new soap, I don't want to use anything else but that kind", I'm like(to myself), I know that he just didn't use my soap that I had to wait almost three weeks to get when we have other soaps in the bathroom.

Oyin- for DH only, shine and define, whipped pudding, for me honey hemp

That's it for me, tried and true products that work for me!

I ordered from the Fall Madness sale too and hopefully if those items I got work out I can stock on those items on Black Friday.. Oyin is another site I always wanted to order from..

NikkiQ

^^^me too! :lol: I hope hairsisters has an awesome sale. And I'd like to buy a steamer too :yep:

beautyaddict1913

Curl Mart - CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix, MHC Type 3 hair cream and honey hair cream
Qhemet AOHC & BRBC - gonna try it again lol
Mozeke hair mask
SSI marshmallow cream and more avocado condish and i will probably get more of the honey rinse too!

Im sure KBB will have a B2GO SALE before then so I can get more milk.

Thats it! With all the talk of bases and figuring out what really works for my hair and what I already have enough of I have really simplified my list!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Qhemet

2x Burdock Root Butter Cream
2x Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Her new conditioner if it is out by then

rufus12

I noticed, so far that nobody mentioned Afroveda......blop....blop...blop....Is that the sound of a sinking ship that I hear?

doll-baby

Oooh is it that time of year again ? Well I'm still needing Qhemet in my life and I want to buy a maxiglide or chi flat iron.

janda

Qhemet Burdock root cream and/or the Amla Olive Heavy Cream and Bee Mine Luscious moisturizer. I really want to try both.

Mrs. Verde

Me!!! Me!!! Me!!!! I was going to order Afroveda, but not anymore. I'm not sure what I am going to buy yet. I won't know for sure until I find out who is having a sale. But I can't wait!

:Copy of 2cool::headspin::pepper::reddancer::woohoo::sweet::superbanana::yay::dance7::bouncy::bouncegre:evilbanana::circle:

LadyMacgyver

Ladies I forgot about lace front wigs. I been looking for a natural curly Afro wig that could look more like my hair when I am completely natural.. Since the winter months are coming up I would love to try more wigs.

SimJam

Oyin - honey hemp conditioner
Qhemet - Burdock root cream and Amla Olive Heavy Cream
hana profesional or babyliss titanium flat iron
hairtherapy wrap
a bunch of stuff for the ayurveda challenge (lotioncrafter - hibuscus, nettle, marshmallow, rose petal, bitter orange) and restock my hesh powders

iri9109

idk if oyin has BF sales but im still doing all my product hauls on BF

OYIN:
burnt sugar pomade
juice box sampler
shine & define

QHEMET:
detangling ghee
olive&honey hydrating balm
amla&olive heavy cream or burdock root butter (maybe)

HAIRVEDA:
vatika frosting
maybe:
almond glaze
cocasta oil
Moist Condition 24/7

Forever in Bloom

Would love to buy from Qhemet, Curl Junkie, and Bee Mine

I hope against hope that sleekhair.com has a sale. I can only get my fave conditioner (Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm) in the big size for the low low. It would be nice to get a percentage off as well. Heck, I'd even settle for free shipping. They almost always want you to spend $100 for free shipping. :greedy:

If beautyencounter.com has one, I could go ahead and purchase another set of the Phyto Phytokarite Ultra Nourishing Mask as well. :gorgeous:

Pompous Blue

I am stocked up on Hairveda, SSI, janecartersolution, ayurnaturalbeauty.com ('cept for rosewater and pimento oil), brownbutterbeautyshop.com (christinegant.etsy.com),

MY LIST, so far:

Myhoneychild or Curlmart.com
MHC SO DEEP Conditioner
MHC Organic Shea butter hair paste
MHC HONEY hair mask
MHC HONEY hair creme

Camdengrey.com or fromnaturewithlove.com
Emu Oil
Argan Oil
Marula Oil
Black Seed Oil
Moringa Oil

If she has a sale; brownbutterbeautyshop.com (christinegant.etsy.com)
Mixed Greens
Shea Moisturizing Shampoo
Herbal Hair butter
If she doesn't have a sale, I'm still good.

Ayurnaturalbeauty.com
Rosewater
Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil

OYIN
Burnt Sugar Pomade
head to toe honey wash

Does anyone know where I can get online some Monoi de Tahiti oil (other than anitagrant.com)?

LadyMacgyver

Keep it coming Ladies some of these on the list I didn't mention but they are still items I would love to buy and try some of the products..

Imoan

I am stocked up on Hairveda, SSI, janecartersolution, ayurnaturalbeauty.com ('cept for rosewater and pimento oil), brownbutterbeautyshop.com (christinegant.etsy.com),

MY LIST, so far:

Myhoneychild or Curlmart.com
MHC SO DEEP Conditioner
MHC Organic Shea butter hair paste
MHC HONEY hair mask
MHC HONEY hair creme

Camdengrey.com or fromnaturewithlove.com
Emu Oil
Argan Oil
Marula Oil
Black Seed Oil
Moringa Oil

If she has a sale; brownbutterbeautyshop.com (christinegant.etsy.com)
Mixed Greens
Shea Moisturizing Shampoo
Herbal Hair butter
If she doesn't have a sale, I'm still good.

Ayurnaturalbeauty.com
Rosewater
Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil

OYIN
Burnt Sugar Pomade
head to toe honey wash

Does anyone know where I can get online some Monoi de Tahiti oil (other than anitagrant.com)?[/QUOTE]

Hi try vitacost.com

LaToya28

Qhemet: I ordered some samples so what I buy will depend on which ones I like...planning for at least 3 products though. I definitely want her new DC if it's out by then *fingers crossed*

Hairveda: Cocasta oil, SitriNillah DC

Shescentit: Avocado Condish, Marshmallow cream

Might hit up Komaza and Hairsisters as well

Imoan

Curl Mart - CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix, MHC Type 3 hair cream and honey hair cream
Qhemet AOHC & BRBC - gonna try it again lol
Mozeke hair mask
SSI marshmallow cream and more avocado condish and i will probably get more of the honey rinse too!

Im sure KBB will have a B2GO SALE before then so I can get more milk.

Thats it! With all the talk of bases and figuring out what really works for my hair and what I already have enough of I have really simplified my list!

Hi who is SSI? thanks

Pompous Blue

Pompous Blue
Regarding the rosewater. You don't have any Indian stores in your area to buy rosewater? I get mine from a local store for $2 a bottle.
Mrs. Verde

Girl, I live in a small podunk town. There are NO indian stores within a 100 - 200 mile radius of me. I would love to be able to get rosewater and any other ayurvedic supplies locally. But, alas, I must shop online. I had gotten 4 bottles from ayurnaturalbeauty.com some time ago and when I ran out I went to order more and saw that she was out. I've been stalking her site for a couple of months now and finally sent her a facebook msg asking when she expected more in. She said she's changing vendors and won't know when she'll restock. Her Elena rosewater was $2.99.

Two other places I've seen rosewater is on anitagrant.com's and sheaterraorganics.com. But their prices are TOOOO steep for me. They were between $15 and $30 for 4 oz. Ouch!!!