Black guy loving natural hair

qchelle

I don't know if this has been posted already. It's this black guy talking about how he likes natural hair :) Something positive for the new year. And he's cute too...although I think he looks a teensy bit better in black & white :giggle:

Watch here: YouTube - Natural Hair

And here's a follow up vid (he has his shirt off in this one :lick:: YouTube - Natural Hair - Thank You

Enjoy! (again, sorry if it has been posted)

Okay

he's cute! :)

he knows his stuff tho! talkin bout prepoo'ing,oil rinsing and reminding to seal with oils?! cute :)

Forever in Bloom

Welp, the expected attraction just went out the window! He looks and sounds just like my brother. It did make it easier to pay attention to what he said though.

MsLizziA

Yes i have seen this, yes i have subscribed, and babbbyy when i tell you he is wayyyy more than cute! Lawd please check out his twitcon cuz GGGOOTTTDAMN!
Twitter

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

Nice positive videos :yep:

There you go ladies, there are BM that love natural hair and search out for those type of women.

I know the ladies have been trying to get with him since the videos---bet his email box was overloaded with propositions :lol: That's why he did that follow-up practically nude :lol: