Black Tea and/or Coffee Rinses

ClassyDiva

So I looked at a blog that someone posted on another site through Google. The young lady stated that she washes her hair as normal then rinses her hair with black tea. She says it strengethens the hair and also stops shedding. It also helped as a hair growth aid.

I personally have had problems with shedding. Im sure a bunch of have. and if this helps strengthen my hair and also stop the shedding Im sure going to try it. I was wondering has anyone ever tried the Black tea or Coffee Rinses? If so, Please let me know what are some great brands to use, how it made your hair feel and how often have you been doing it? If u have pics of when you were doing this please share.

This is the video. May have to copy and paste: [http://keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com/2010/04/stop-sheddingblack-tea-rinses.html]

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:

mstk

I have been doing tea rinses for a few months. I'm using a generic black chai tea that I didn't like the taste of. For the first few weeks I had a pitcher full of tea that I would pour about 1-2 cups of on my head after shampooing, but now I fill a spray bottle and spray it all over prior to deep conditioning. I can't say that I've noticed a difference in the amount of hair I lose, but I'm going to stop doing it after I run out of tea in my spray bottle (next wash) to see if there has actually been a difference.

bimtheduck

I rinse with black tea and i use any ope brand i just make sure that i dont skimp on the bags and i let the tea seep for awhile. For me i noticed a type of thickness/strength and a more intense color in my hair. It helped with the shedding a little.