Black tea rinse question

Lissa0821

I have recently added the black tea rinse to my midweek wash day of my hair. I am loving how much my hair shedding has decreased. Can I do a tea rinse twice a week?

sqzbly1908

I think you will be fine as a long as you a heavily moisturizing condish afterwards and don't leave the black tea in more than 15-30 minutes...I have done it before and I would do an overnight moisturizing dc as that black tea can be very drying and make your hair tangly (is that even a word...lol) ....

HTH

Day Dreamer

I think you will be fine as a long as you a heavily moisturizing condish afterwards and don't leave the black tea in more than 15-30 minutes...I have done it before and I would do an overnight moisturizing dc as that black tea can be very drying and make your hair tangly (is that even a word...lol) ....

HTH

I totally agree.

Lissa0821

what is a tea rinse?

I brew two lipton tea bags in distilled water. I pour it on my hair after shampooing, I cover my head with a plastic bag then apply a moisturizing deep conditioner for 20 minutes. I usually sit under my steamer for twenty minutes and rinse. I then proceed to rollerset my hair.