black tea rinses

rachelpierre7385

Hello ladies I have been reading some info about black tea rinses and learning about the benefits of using this tea in your hair and scalp. I purchased a box of tea recently and I really wanted to try it out. My question to any of you ladies is Has anyone experienced any change in terms of thickness in your hair? or Have you noticed that since the black tea helps to reduce shedding or prolong the life of your strands has there been an increase in the fullness of you hair? Please share your experiences if you can. If you are a long time user of black tea rinses and have before and after photos of your hair that shows how the tea rinse has changed your hair in thickness/fullness please share. Thanks. God bless.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Maybe this Thread/Challenge will give you alot of the info you're looking for. I would also watch some Black Tea Rinse Videos on YouTube.

I've been doing it since maybe Fall of 2011 and it's been a great addition to my overall regimen and the health of my Hair. I use Lipton's Black Pearl Tea

It stops shedding, removes/blocks DHT, and stimulates your scalp. There are alot of Combos in this thread as well as Black Tea.

Even though it's a long thread, it is worth the read (IMO) if you are interested in Black Tea/Tea Rinsing.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=592629

NaturalPath

Just be mindful that some people have experienced dryness when rinsing with the black tea so you may need to up your moisture! I like rinsing with coffee, it makes my hair feel soft and it also helps reduce shedding.

rachelpierre7385

Thanks for the advice everyone. I am currently waiting until my next wash day to try the black tea rinse. I will continue to research to get more insight. Thanks again.