Black Woman Attacked And Arrested By Sexual Predator Police At Waffle House

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...labama-black-woman-25-arrested-violently.html

Shocking moment Alabama black woman is violently arrested at a Waffle House with three cops pinning her to the ground and telling her 'I'm about to break your arm' after a dispute over plastic utensils costs
By Daniel Roth For Dailymail.com 18:41 EDT 22 Apr 2018, updated 19:11 EDT 22 Apr 2018
  • The Saraland Police Department have opened an investigation into the arrest of 25-year-old Chikesia Clemons
  • Video of the incident shows officers briefly speaking with a visibly agitated Clemons moments before forcefully pulling her to the ground of a Waffle House
  • In the process of the arrest, footage shows Clemons' top come down, exposing her breasts as patrons continue to eat their food
  • Clemons was booked on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and placed on $1,000 bond
  • Clemons said that the employee attempted to charge her 50 cents for plastic utensils which she had received free the day before
  • The incident comes amid a national backlash over the arrest of two black men last week at a Philadelphia Starbucks
A police department in Alabama found itself mired in controversy on Sunday after footage showing officers forcefully arrest a young black woman surfaced online.

The Saraland Police Department said that they have opened an investigation into the arrest of 25-year-old Chikesia Clemons early Sunday morning at the Waffle House restaurant on Industry Parkway in Mobile.

Video of the incident shows three officers briefly speaking with a visibly agitated Clemons moments before forcefully pulling her from a chair and pinning her to the ground of the Waffle House.

Police violently arrest a black woman at an Alabama Waffle House

The Saraland Police Department said that they have opened an investigation into the arrest of 25-year-old Chikesia Clemons (Pictured) on Sunday

Video of the incident shows officers briefly speaking with a visibly agitated Clemons moments before forcefully pulling her to the ground of a Waffle House

Clemons was booked on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and placed on $1000 bond

The Saraland Police Department said that they have opened an investigation into the arrest of 25-year-old Chikesia Clemons (Pictured) on Sunday
'What are you doing?' Clemons asks indignantly as the officers struggle to place Clemons into handcuffs.

'I'll break your arm, that's what I'm about to do,' one of the officers responds.

In the process of the arrest, footage shows Clemons' top come down, exposing her breasts as patrons in the background continue to eat their food.

The incident comes amid a national backlash over the arrest of two black men last week inside a Philadelphia Starbucks after sitting at a table without purchasing any items as they waited for a friend to use the bathroom.

Canita Adams who is Clemon's friend, filmed the incident and uploaded it to social media
The Saraland Police Department report shows that the incident unraveled at 2.45am when Clemons asked a Waffle House employee for plastic utensils after placing an order, according to al.com.

The conversation appeared to escalate after the employee informed Clemons that the plastic cutlery would cost an extra 50 cents.

Clemons, along with her friend Canita Adams - who filmed the incident on her cell phone - were perplexed by the additional fee, informing the employee that they had been at the restaurant the previous evening and were not made to pay an additional charge.

In response, the employee canceled the order, prompting Clemons to ask for the contact information of the Waffle House district manager who oversees the Saraland location, al.com reported.

'They didn't even ask her to leave, she was waiting for them to give her the district manager's card so she could file a complaint on one of the waitresses,' said Clemons' mother, Chiquitta Clemons-Howard.

'When they went to go get the card, that's when the police showed up. The officer should've come in and said we need you to leave,' she added.

Clemons was booked on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and placed on $1,000 bond.

Following the incident, Mobile NAACP President David Smith said that they plan to hold a demonstration in the parking lot of the Waffle House to protest Clemons' arrest.

'In light of the current situation in our country - such as the arrest of two young black men at a Philadelphia Starbucks coffee shop - we felt it was important for our members to get a first-hand account of the incident, which has now gone viral on social media locally and across the country,' Smith said.

Spokeswoman with the Saraland Police Department, Det. Collette Little, said in a statement that they have opened a probe into the incident and will release a full report after their investigation is complete.

'The Saraland Police Department is aware of the arrest at Waffle House and the accompanying video on social media,' the statement said.

'The situation is being thoroughly reviewed and is under active investigation right now. Our department strives for transparency and we encourage our community to be aware of current events.'

IslandMummy

Waffle House has weighed in on the controversial Sunday morning arrest by three white male Saraland Police officers of black 25-year-old Mobile woman Chikesia Clemons in one of the company's two Saraland locations.

Waffle House spokesman Pat Warner said via email Sunday evening that though the company is "still obtaining and reviewing information," it believes there is reason to question Clemons's version of how the incident played out.

"t's fair to say that the information we have received at this point differs significantly from what has reportedly been attributed to Ms. Clemons and strongly supports the actions taken by the Saraland Police Department," Warner said.

"The Saraland Police Department is conducting its own investigation and we encourage you to contact them for additional information."

This is why boycotts help. External pressure and loss of money are the only things these thrash machines understand.

Live.Laugh.Love

Thanks @Crackers Phinn

Those cops need to be fired! The police need to learn to descalate situations. There was no reason for her to be arrested

And that employee of the Waffle House needs to be fired!

You can’t just call the cops on customers like that.

I’m amazed at the balls of so many white people who make $9/hr. How you make minimum wage and think you better than a black person....

Live.Laugh.Love

Police have A lot of discretion.

Boycotting businesses doesn’t address the Police. In all of these situations regardless of the business (Starbucks, Waffle House, planet fitness) the Common denominator is the Police, not doing any due diligence and just arresting people.

Police don’t need to be let off the hook. None of these recent incidents required arrest. None.

Police did a great job with the La fitness incident in Seacacus NJ. With de-escalating and not arresting. Why don’t they all do this?

Just thinking out loud.....Do we lash out at businesses because we can’t lash out on the Police???

Last edited:

cocosweet

Boycotting businesses doesn’t address the Police. In all of these situations regardless of the business (Starbucks, Waffle House, planet fitness) the Common denominator is the Police, not doing any due diligence and just arresting people.

Police don’t need to be let off the hook. None of these recent incidents required arrest. None.

Police did a great job with the La fitness incident in Seacacus NJ. With de-escalating and not arresting. Why don’t they all do this?

Just thinking out loud.....Do we lash out at businesses because we can’t lash out on the Police???
I’m all for lashing out at the attack dogs of white supremacy. So far, the only idea I have is Christopher Dorner style retribution. There has to be a way to go after the union, and D.A.s who are too lenient with these state sponsored thugs.

Southernbella.

I think the attack should always be two-pronged. Because even if the police are reasonable, just being in a situation where an employee criminalizes you is traumatic for black folks. Companies need to be held accountable for the behavior of their workers, and police need to be held accountable for their behavior.

I don't know how to do the latter. How do you hit police where it hurts?

Live.Laugh.Love

I’m all for lashing out at the attack dogs of white supremacy. So far, the only idea I have is Christopher Dorner style retribution. There has to be a way to go after the union, and D.A.s who are too lenient with these state sponsored thugs.

I think the attack should always be two-pronged. Because even if the police are reasonable, just being in a situation where an employee criminalizes you is traumatic for black folks. Companies need to be held accountable for the behavior of their workers, and police need to be held accountable for their behavior.

I don't know how to do the latter. How do you hit police where it hurts?

I wish I had the answer. Boycotting businesses is very straightforward. If we collectively stop shopping/buying here, you will lose money and have to accommodate us or fix the issue.

But the police are city employees. And there are thousands of police departments across American cities. Very fragmented. And if we get change in one city it doesn’t have anything to do with a police department in another city. Very hard to hold the government accountable. How do we boycott the city Or government to get our needs met across the country???

FoxxyLocs

This is horrible. I'm not watching the videos, but it is scary to think that anytime you are unhappy with the service you receive at a business, the employees can just call the police and have them come and manhandle you or murder you. All the more reason why we should patronize black owned businesses when we can, but we can't buy all black everything. I don't know what the solution is.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
So the cops were called, this young woman's breasts exposed and she was arrested because she dared to question being charged for utensils when she wasn't charged the day before? The cops could have killed her over a dispute of .50.

Demons need to be cast out of these folk. Trust white women at your own peril...

Menina Preta

Good point. I do agree the problem is the police! I’ve seen people advocating to stop calling police bc they’re afraid of police response to situations. We need to call for re training of police. Is bias training a part of law enforcement training?

Black Ambrosia

I want someone with skills to black out her breasts so this video is seen by the masses.

Times like this I wish Marcus Garvey had gotten it right cause they don’t want us here. Like not anywhere. And this is rich coming from Waffle House. They see disorderly folk on the regular but this woman questioning a charge for plastic utensils merits a call to the police?

LushLox

I want someone with skills to black out her breasts so this video is seen by the masses.

Times like this I wish Marcus Garvey had gotten it right cause they don’t want us here. Like not anywhere. And this is rich coming from Waffle House. They see disorderly folk on the regular but this woman questioning a charge for plastic utensils merits a call to the police?

The hurtful thing to me is no matter how clear cut and blatant the case, you will always have a section of people who will always be on the side of law enforcement. They will, of course, have their reasons for that.