Black Woman Killed After Giving Money To Pandhandler

Transformer

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-jacquelyn-smith-update-20190303-story.html

I'm not surprised SHE owned the home. All that talk about what she does for a living, nothing about him though. Usually articles say, The husband, insert job here, ......something referencing him working and I didn't see a single article mentioning that.

As for taking out all the appliances, I dont understand. What kinda move us that.....o_O

He sold whatever wasn’t attached.

Transformer

The murders fake crying over Valerie’s death bac in Dec.

I wonder what tipped off the police, and why they were just now trying to flee the country.

View attachment 443753 View attachment 443755

Are these two really blood kin? They appear very familiar even for father and daughter. Do anyone know if the husband is AA?

“Smith, who is from Baltimore and whose daughter lives on Valley Street, now wants to get a law passed in his wife’s memory banning panhandling”

Now panhandlers need to file a defamation lawsuit against him. They are now right along with Jussie.

Last edited:

NaturalEnigma

I knew the husband was involved. That story sounded mad shady. How could he just let his wife get stabbed repeatedly sitting right next to her in the car. If she was shot with a gun then I could understand, but stabbing? I would assume her husband would have blocked or took a couple of stabs before he let her die. It’s a darn shame.

BillsBackerz67

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-jacquelyn-smith-update-20190303-story.html

I'm not surprised SHE owned the home. All that talk about what she does for a living, nothing about him though. Usually articles say, The husband, insert job here, ......something referencing him working and I didn't see a single article mentioning that.

As for taking out all the appliances, I dont understand. What kinda move us that.....o_O
I swear to god I’m reading the article like “ok and what was his job?”...girl....

myoung

The stepdaughter’s cry was so fake in the video at the end of this article when the husband was trying to tell his story. Also, he didn’t sound believable because he had to keep correcting himself.

intellectualuva

Why were they running to Mexico? Mexico has an extradition treaty with the US, and would have just shipped them back....

Either they are idiots believing those old hollywood movies where criminals try to escape to Mexico. Or they considered heading further south, though I doubt they would've made it to Bolivia, Ecuador or Nicaragua which are known to "ignore" the treaty. ....now Im too lazy to see if you can get to these with a car, so don't judge me. I think you can, if you aren't murdered or kidnapped on the way. I doubt they speak spanish, so they would be easy pickings.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Either they are idiots believing those old hollywood movies where criminals try to escape to Mexico. Or they considered heading further south, though I doubt they would've made it to Bolivia, Ecuador or Nicaragua which are known to "ignore" the treaty. ....now Im too lazy to see if you can get to these with a car, so don't judge me. I think you can, if you aren't murdered or kidnapped on the way. I doubt they speak spanish, so they would be easy pickings.
I was just about to type this.

Reality based crime shows come back with the husband as the killer 9 times out of 10. Keep ya eyes on these dudes!

Misseyl

Imagine I told my mother about this story. How unfortunate that he killed his wife and have his daughter as an accomplice.:afro:

intellectualuva

I always thought it was West Baltimore that was a no-go. I remember my ex saying I couldn’t go there unless he was with me.

Eastsiders say that about the west side and vice versa. I have family and spent time on both sides. I am either biased or I am just more comfortable with the worst elements on the east side. There are neighborhoods on the east side that I would drive through and/or stop at night (there is a bulletproof chinese restaurant I used to love to go to) whose equivalent on the west side I would never. In fact there are west sides neighborhoods that I would struggle (or atleast would back in the day, they may be gentrified now) to do a rolling stop during the day from me.

Kiowa

Cause they dumb and dumb people do dumb stuff. If that was the case my behind would be in the middle of south america by now. I knew something was off with this case.

Even if you left IDTV on in the background, you would be like...

Zuleika

-
Staff member
Nineteen years earlier, Keith Smith had confessed to robbing the First Union Bank in Timonium on three separate occasions between December 1999 and August 2000.

Smith's robbery spree came to an end on September 1, 2000, when Baltimore County Police spotted a gold Maxima that fit the description of the wanted vehicle involved in a bank robbery four days before.

The driver, who was later identified as Keith Smith, led police on a car chase throughout the city when he crashed into a Baltimore City Police cruiser at the intersection of Ashburton Street and Edmondson Avenue in West Baltimore.

According to Baltimore County Police reports, Smith told police he had recently found out that he was HIV positive, and that he lost his job at FedEx after racking up too many points on his driving record. He told police that he was a single parent and needed money to pay overdue bills.

Smith was found guilty of the robberies and was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wmar2news.com/news/crime-checker/baltimore-city-crime/husband-accused-of-good-samaritans-murder-used-to-rob-banks?_amp=true

thickness

Nineteen years earlier, Keith Smith had confessed to robbing the First Union Bank in Timonium on three separate occasions between December 1999 and August 2000.

Smith's robbery spree came to an end on September 1, 2000, when Baltimore County Police spotted a gold Maxima that fit the description of the wanted vehicle involved in a bank robbery four days before.

The driver, who was later identified as Keith Smith, led police on a car chase throughout the city when he crashed into a Baltimore City Police cruiser at the intersection of Ashburton Street and Edmondson Avenue in West Baltimore.

According to Baltimore County Police reports, Smith told police he had recently found out that he was HIV positive, and that he lost his job at FedEx after racking up too many points on his driving record. He told police that he was a single parent and needed money to pay overdue bills.

Smith was found guilty of the robberies and was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wmar2news.com/news/crime-checker/baltimore-city-crime/husband-accused-of-good-samaritans-murder-used-to-rob-banks?_amp=true
OMG! I wonder if she knew this.