Black Woman Killed After Giving Money To Pandhandler

Shula

White men seem to kill their families regardless with no rhyme or reason but there's something about this dynamic in black couples where the breadwinner wife is more at risk. I wish someone would study this and put some science on it because I bet I'm right.

I agree. I have a relative who got beat black and blue every payday because it enraged him that she made more money. I don't understand where the response is to bite the hand that feeds you rather than getting a better job. He had nothing on his record to prevent him from leveling up.

intellectualuva

I agree. I have a relative who got beat black and blue every payday because it enraged him that she made more money. I don't understand where the response is to bite the hand that feeds you rather than getting a better job. He had nothing on his record to prevent him from leveling up.

Or a side hustle.

I was talking to someone about this. How guys on the other site seem offended that black women don't want low paid black men (though I am not inclined to believe it given what I've seen from black women accepting everything if he's black). It doesn't seem to occur to them to try to earn more money. The conversations circle around any and everything except that.