Black Woman Proclaims “i Hate White People” Before Popping Several Of Them On A Bus

UniquelyDivine

Black Woman Arrested For Beating White People On Bus
A Black woman in Gaithersburg has had quite enough of the caucasity that has surrounded her and was willing to give up her freedom to express herself.

According to MyNews4, 24-year-old Kimberly Jordan of Silver Spring was sitting on a Ride On bus when she is said to have muttered “I hate white people” to herself. A few moments later, Jordan, who the newspaper inexplicably reported weighs 250 pounds, is said to have socked a white female passenger.

When a white male passenger attempted to intervene, he too was struck across his face. That man suffered a long cut along his nose. The woman is said to have multiple scratches from defensive wounds.

Jordan ran off the bus after the incident, but was caught a quarter mile from the bus stop (No jokes! Be nice!) and arrested, she was charged with racial harassment, obstructing and second-degree assault.

The woman told officer she was remorseful but also that she had not been taking her prescribed meds. That excuse didn’t hold much water after the bus driver AND her friend confirmed to police that Jordan did indeed say “I hate white people”.

She’s facing 13 years in prison.

Kimberly eyeing those white folks like.....

Last edited:

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
I’m gonna say it really WAS mental illness. Hating wp is one thing, but hitting them out of the blue on public transportation with witnesses and cameras around — that’s quite another. Once you rule out alcohol and drugs (including Ambien, Roseanne), all that’s left is mental illness. She should play that card for real.

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
I stand with her!

As many times as they immediately put a “mental illness” label on the domestic terrorists, etc., I refuse to back down when a black person says she/he is mentally ill.

Orange Turd and company has/have done a LOT more and they’re still walking around, except for Manafort.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Jordan ran off the bus after the incident, but was caught a quarter mile from the bus stop (No jokes! Be nice!) and arrested, she was charged with racial harassment, obstructing and second-degree assault.

Each of these charges have different sentences and it's 2 counts each that's why she's facing 13 years. That said, IONO what post racial, camera phone/surveillance free society she thought she was in where she could go smacking white folks and not get caught.

The greater white "kill them all" majority society will put up with black folks talking, tweeting and making memes all we want but they ain't go let random physical or financial threats slide.