BLOCKING QUESTION..

MonaLisa

Can I please get a refresher post on how to block seeing certain members posts again?

Maybe I'm just not seeing the feature, just need a push in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Golden

Go to Quick Links, then click on User Control panel. Then, you click on edit ignore list, on the left (under Setting & options) then put whoever is bugging you on your ignore list:wink2:

Nice Lady

Go to Quick Links, then click on User Control panel. Then, you click on edit ignore list, on the left (under Setting & options) then put whoever is bugging you on your ignore list:wink2:

That suggestion is not working. Please fix the ignore list on the blogs so that we can enjoy our membership rights as we deem appropriately.

Last edited:

Avyn

I block by going to any post written by the person I want to block and click on that person's screen name. The option to block them comes up, at least that's how it works on my phone. I don't log in from a computer.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Can we get the option to block people from seeing our posts? It sure would help eliminate some of the silly stalking that goes on around here.

But that's removing content from a paid subscriber. There are no tiers under paid members.

Kindheart

I block by going to any post written by the person I want to block and click on that person's screen name. The option to block them comes up, at least that's how it works on my phone. I don't log in from a computer.
I blocked someone now. Click on name and the option ignore will appear.

FearlessNik

Is it possible to actually block someone like on FB? I do use the ignore feature but that's not enough. With the ignore feature the person is still able to comment on a thread you create, you can comment on theirs, and it will show you at the bottom of the page that someone you are ignoring has commented.

FearlessNik

Is it possible to actually block someone like on FB? I do use the ignore feature but that's not enough. With the ignore feature the person is still able to comment on a thread you create, you can comment on theirs, and it will show you at the bottom of the page that someone you are ignoring has commented.

@beverly Is this something that could possibly get looked into?

FearlessNik