Blog Posts

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Me, every.time.I.see. a. blog.notification.

BlueEra

Every time I log on and see those blog notifications, it makes me twitch. It's the most annoying thing ever. No offense to anyone, but I don't care to read the blogs, so I don't want notifications about them. This needs to be fixed ASAP because it's driving me crazy.

sharifeh

this thread is killing me softly, well the blog notifications are my diagnosis for OCD- never knew I had it but I guess these blogs are my trigger :lol: because i click on every single blog until they go away, theres no way to know which blog post got an update, but I cannot have a red number there, I cannot, I CANNOT so I open 20 tabs one for each blog until it's clear :lol: :rofl:

When I get new blog notifications and that number is there taunting me I'm just like

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
this thread is killing me softly, well the blog notifications are my diagnosis for OCD- never knew I had it but I guess these blogs are my trigger :lol: because i click on every single blog until they go away, theres no way to know which blog post got an update, but I cannot have a red number there, I cannot, I CANNOT so I open 20 tabs one for each blog until it's clear :lol: :rofl:

When I get new blog notifications and that number is there taunting me I'm just like

:lol: :lol:
Yep, you have OCD alright.

Zaz

You don't have to click each one, you can click "mark all as read". It's almost making me side eye the people who write blogs even though I know it's not their fault :look: :lol:

sharifeh

You don't have to click each one, you can click "mark all as read". It's almost making me side eye the people who write blogs even though I know it's not their fault :look: :lol:

yesss thanks this was also suggested upthread somewhere and I did start doing that which is great because I was driving myself nuts with my former method :lol:

thank you!!

Reactions: Zaz

hunnychile

I don't like how after you click "mark as read," it still takes you to the posts anyway. It would be nice to hover and have it disappear, like we do with alerts. Can that be fixed? @dimopoulos

GeorginaSparks

will ignoring the regular bloggers stop the notifications? its irritating.

ETA: i went to ignore one person and it seems like i already did but im still able to read their blog and notifications. omg