Blog Stalking?....Do You?

EnExitStageLeft

"I DO THIS SON!" :lol:

...No but in all seriousness, I stalk blogs like a MOToThaFO. SO, of course I want to know what blogs you guys frequent.

Mine Are: In no particular order.

1. theawkwardstage-se.blogspot.com/

...This one has a special place in my heart because this is the first blog that I frequented. She doesn't update as regularly as she use to, but she's still a fav of mine. She's so down to earth.....I love that she conveys it so well through her entries! Plus she's a penny pincha like myself (for the most part, DON'T JUDGE ME! We all have our 'Big Spenda Moments':yep:).I know she's a member here, but I can't remember her name :perplexed.... So I can't tag her :(!

UPDATE: Found Her:grin: shasha8685

2. justgrowalready.com/
youtube.com/user/jenichris23

...I started reading on her blog about 4 or 5 months ago, smh WHAT A ROOKIE MISTAKE! Why in the history of HECK did I wait so long? :wallbash: She's so descriptive and bubbly; I love it. @againstallodds, DO YA THANG GIRL!:grin:

3. Longing4Length.com
blackhairmedia.com/all-thing-hair
youtube.com/user/EbonyCPrincess

...CHILEEEEEEEE! Not only do I stalk her blog, but her Youtube and her section on Black Hair Media, "All Things Hair". :ohwell::perplexed I probably shouldn't admit that at the risk of sounding obsessive :lachen:, but her the content of her work is JUST THAT GOOD! @EbonyCPrincess, YOU BETTA WERK!:yawn:

4.questfortheperfectcurl.com
youtube.com/user/DenimPixie

...NOW lemme admit, I really started off stalking this blog because of her Holy Grail list :ohwell:. However, I started reading her actual articles a while back and I freaking ADORE her personality! How can I explain this? To me, she writes as if your sitting right in front of you and your having a casual conversation. I can definitely dig it! The same applies to her Youtube vids. You guys should definitely check her out.

5. whoissugar.com
youtube.com/user/whoissugar

...*Sings,
"Peace Youtube, WHOISSUGAR, and back I'm with anotha' vi-de-o BA(Y)-BE!"

Now, we already know that Sug's channel is on point, but her SO IS HER BLOG. She shares hair wealth of knowledge on every topic imaginable on that thing. I lubs its<3. Especially hair recipes. I likes me some food.:lol:

.....these are just a couple (and I do mean a couple :lachen:) of my many fav's. So now its your turn and remember SHARING IS CARING, so care for me and HELP A SISTA' OUT! :lol:

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

@shasha8685
YAY! I search high and low for your username on here. Im glad you liked it......

.....Nah about this blog haitus you recently took. DON'T DO US LIKE THAT! :angry2:.......I kid, I kid....... but seriously :nono: lol

@QueenAmaka

Of course you dont :smirk:

Last edited:

shasha8685

shasha8685
YAY! I search high and low for your username on here. I glad you liked it......

.....Nah about this blog haitus you recently took. DON'T DO US LIKE THAT! :angry2:.......I kid, I kid....... but seriously :nono: lol

Lol I'm gonna try not to fall off the map like that again. I do feel bad when I disappear on y'all like that.

EnExitStageLeft

shasha8685
Girl I would check that blog constantly trying to see if you updated, everytime I seen "Monday, September 3, 2012" I *SoulCried :lachen:, but I'm happy your back now, cute bangs BTW. :)

EnExitStageLeft

Boujoichic

LAWD! I click on your blog and the first thing I see is a palette to :drool: for and NYX fantasy. SMH, now I gots to get on EBAY and compare prices because my pj is actin' a plum fool. Smh, you pseudo product pusha you. :lachen:

mamaline

I love justgrowalready.com
I just got one of her shirts I ordered in the mail today

Last edited:

Boujoichic

Boujoichic

LAWD! I click on your blog and the first thing I see is a palette to :drool: for and NYX fantasy. SMH, now I gots to get on EBAY and compare prices because my pj is actin' a plum fool. Smh, you pseudo product pusha you. :lachen:

I really like that palette it was worth every penny ( more since I got it discounted!:grin:) I have done some nice smokey eye looks with it. Check out Hautelook they have NYX on there pretty frequently at discounted prices.

EnExitStageLeft

mamaline

Def. check back in and do a mini review for me. I really want to order one, but I'm worried about the quality. I ordered one from 'a person who shall remain nameless" and 'a person who shall remain nameless' shirt was, for lack of better words, NOT the bidness:ohwell:. I ended up making my own because the quality was so poor.

Boujoichic

Will do :)

mamaline

mamaline

Def. check back in and do a mini review for me. I really want to order one, but I'm worried about the quality. I ordered one from 'a person who shall remain nameless" and 'a person who shall remain nameless' shirt was, for lack of better words, NOT the bidness:ohwell:. I ended up making my own because the quality was so poor.

Boujoichic

The quality is really good. The material feels thick, not like your average hanes or fruit of the loom shirt. It seems well made and i like the fit. I got the patience length check shirt in purple.

KaramelDiva1978

mamaline

Boujoichic

I can vouch for it! I received my shirt yesterday and very good quality and color. I got Hair Lush and I love it can't wait to order another one. You won't be sorry!

Atdow71

Atdow71

what are some of your favorite channels?

I subscribe to so many youtube naturals all of the usual suspects & just a few:
Nappilyevaafta
Bronzeqt
Mynaturalsistas
Aliciajames
Dawnyele (RIP)
Jcokes7
Lovelyaneka
101ladyt

I also watch makeup videos
Pixiwoo
Gossmakeup
Makeup geek
Scandalous beauty
Liquidlinerlover

Fashion:
Wendy's look book

Last edited:

EbonyCPrincess

OP, you are HILARIOUS!!! Thanks so much for your compliments!!! I really appreciate it deep in my heart!

I am now looking up WHOISSUGAR - I hadn't seen her blog/ytube before now. Thanks! (as if I need another head of hair to stalk! LOL)

lamaria211

OP, you are HILARIOUS!!! Thanks so much for your compliments!!! I really appreciate it deep in my heart!

I am now looking up WHOISSUGAR - I hadn't seen her blog/ytube before now. Thanks! (as if I need another head of hair to stalk! LOL)

I love your blog and your YouTube channel!!!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
My favorite blog is www.justgrowalready.blogspot.com. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!! againstallodds i want my hair like yours when It grows up, you are awesome!! I also love www.relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com , I like that she blogs about hair and nutrition for healthy hair.