Blog Stalking?....Do You?

EnExitStageLeft

EbonyCPrincess

Girl I'm watching one of your vids as we speak. Great info as always:grin: and girl Sug is the best, def. check her out.

Question: Did you get the Parnevu Hair Mayo at your local beauty supply? I use to this a longgggggg time ago, like using Blue Magic to "moisturize" my hair type long time ago :lachen: but I found motions and fell out of love; So i have no idea where to get it now :perplexed.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I stalk: longing for length; relaxed hair health blog; curly nikki; njoy's blog;

Oldies but goodies from ladies who don't blog as much anymore---
Hairmilk
Richeau (now I stalk her you tube reviews, which are the bestest eveeerrrrrrrrrrrr!) Lol
Traycee from Kiss
Reniece

You tube I stalk----
Mahogany curls
Torridiana777
Muffinsismylovers2012 (miss her half wig reviews since she got hacked!)
Naptural85

Yes. I have issues :)

EbonyCPrincess

EbonyCPrincess

Girl I'm watching one of your vids as we speak. Great info as always:grin: and girl Sug is the best, def. check her out.

Question: Did you get the Parnevu Hair Mayo at your local beauty supply? I use to this a longgggggg time ago, like using Blue Magic to "moisturize" my hair type long time ago :lachen: but I found motions and fell out of love; So i have no idea where to get it now :perplexed.

EnExitStageLeft - Actually I was sent THIS jar to review but when I used to buy it, I got it from my local BSS. And its only around $6, total score! It's right up there with my Kerapro...I'm going to do a half and half experiment when I take my hair down from this weave.

I stalk: longing for length; relaxed hair health blog; curly nikki; njoy's blog;

Hairmilk
Richeau (now I stalk her you tube reviews, which are the bestest eveeerrrrrrrrrrrr!) Lol
Traycee from Kiss
Reniece

You tube I stalk----
Mahogany curls
Torridiana777
Naptural85

havilland - Thanks Havi! I miss April's half wig videos!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
@EnExitStageLeft - Actually I was sent THIS jar to review but when I used to buy it, I got it from my local BSS. And its only around $6, total score! It's right up there with my Kerapro...I'm going to do a half and half experiment when I take my hair down from this weave.

@havilland - Thanks Havi! I miss April's half wig videos!

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! I used to refer to her vids before purchasing anything......:look:

EnExitStageLeft

@ EbonyCPrincess

THATS A WEAVE!?:blush:.......Lawd I was watching your vid thinking "Woooo Chile, Miss Ebony that rollerset is LAID!" :lachen:. I heard you mention a swe-in, but I figured it was something you were planning on doing and just hadn't gotten around to yet :perplexed.

EnExitStageLeft

Hairmilk
Traycee from Kiss
Reniece

You tube I stalk----
Mahogany curls
Torridiana777
Naptural85

You don't have issues (We all do, its a collective thang :lol:) and Richeau is my head product pusha's (TastiRedBone), product pusha :lachen:. I too go hard in the Reneice paint, her hair is to die for.