Blogs

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
The blogs and related posts that were in the database before the upgrade, are now available.

We had to wait to see if the vendor that sold us the blog addon would upgrade it but alas that did not happen. We changed direction, got a better blog addon for the forum software and imported everything to the new structure. We had roughly 500 blog entries that we did not want to lose.

Please report any issues you might have. Blogs are only visible to subscribed members.

Enjoy

discodumpling

I was excited. Pretty sure I'm one of the members who uses the Blog feature alot.
However the new set up requires an attachment with each post?
I'm not going to be able to do it.

Please confirm that each Blog post requires additional media attachments to post?

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
I was excited. Pretty sure I'm one of the members who uses the Blog feature alot.

Please confirm that each Blog post requires additional media attachments to post?
@discodumpling thanks for letting us know about this problem. We are looking into this problem, and i will follow back up with you soon on this.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member

This should be fixed now. Uploading cover images is optional :)

Thanks for letting us know.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
@Nightingale I apolgize for the late reply. I am just noticing your message. I have informed Nikos about this issue, and he will respond in the next few days. Thank you for letting us know about this issue!