Blowdryers: Tips & Tricks?

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I've become a huge fan of blowdrying, I used to air dry and flat iron but my hair is thin and would tangle. I now blowdry my damp hair straight and I LOVE it. I make sure to take necessary precautions beforehand.

I am texlaxed.

Natural/Relaxed/Texlaxed PLEASE share your tips for blowdrying.

My tips:
Shampoo
DC Overnight
Detangle Properly
Apply Leave In+Oil+Dab of Blowdry Cream
Use comb attachment then denman

My hair comes out very light and soft.

hannan

Mine's very similar.

Natural
Prepoo-coconut oil
Shampoo
DC overnight - detangle just after I put it in and before I sleep
Rinse
Apply leave-in and blow dry product
Blow dry with comb attachment.

During the aveyou groupon bonanza :lol:, I bought a sample of hair rules blow out your curls (serum) but they sent me blow out your waves (thick spray) instead. I never exchanged it and the wave one works wonders! Soft and fluffy! :)

Last edited:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Mine's very similar.

Natural
Prepoo-coconut oil
Shampoo
DC overnight - detangle just after I put it in and before I sleep
Rinse
Apply leave-in and blow dry product - during the aveyou groupon bonanza :lol:, I bought a sample of hair rules blow out your curls (serum) but they sent me
blow out your waves (thick spray) instead. I never exchanged it and the wave one works wonders! Soft and fluffy! :)

hannan

I really think it's the overnight DC's, I blow dry w/ the hot setting and my hair STILL isn't dry. I also blowdry in small sections.

hannan

hannan

I really think it's the overnight DC's, I blow dry w/ the hot setting and my hair STILL isn't dry. I also blowdry in small sections.

Poranges I noticed that too and my hair is super, DUPER porous. Overnight dcs helped tremendously and then the the blow dry spray took it to a whole.other.level.