Blue Magic leave in

PrimaD

Ok Ladies I know a lot of you ladies don't mess with petroleum:whipped: base products.But I love love love:2inlove: this stuff. I was able to have 5 day hair with it for my WnG on my TWA. I use eco styler olive oil along with the Blue Magic argan oil mango line leave in. I found it in a bbs like 2 weeks ago. I did my 1st WnG with it on saturday and had so many compliments from family and strangers on my hair. On top of that my hair felt so freakn' soft and moisturized. In the am and pm I would just add some Scurl and used my satin bonnet. I just wanted to play it safe with the moisture by adding the Scurl. This is going to be a staple for me. Here are some reviews from YT users. And yes I know:needpics: I will add pics later.

Pics now added. Pic with flower is a braid and curl.

http://youtu.be/8ziLGkzwlyo AfricanExport

http://youtu.be/y50ffwM--Is Melcat778

Attachments

• 5day hair.jpg
    5day hair.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_0668.jpg
    100_0668.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 100_0670.jpg
    100_0670.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_0673.jpg
    100_0673.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 100_0600.jpg
    100_0600.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
I remember watching AfricanExport using this and I was very interested...please OP, tell me more; is it heavy or light?

ashleymichelle1

I wanna know the ingredients..I don't mind using products with mineral oil tho ( my hair lives on hawaiian silky)...I might have to hit up my local BSS because i'm really intrested in trying this!

Cherokee-n-Black

Who'd a thunk it: Blue Magic and Miss Jessie's could not be at further ends of the spectrum. Old school drugstore (what ya' mama and grandmama used) brand vs. new school "curly hair movement" premium brand...and at a fraction of the price to boot? I'll keep my eye out for this.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I saw the videos. Both seem to suggest that you avoid spending money the more expensive Miss Jessie's curly pudding (which also uses petroleum) and simply use Blue Magic and Eco Styler to get similar results.

I haven't seen the blue Magic products in store locally yet.

PrimaD

Pics also posted sorry for the delay. Also here are the ingreants to the Blue Magic Argan Oil Mango & Lime Leave-In: Water, Mineral Oil, Petolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Behenetrimonium Methosulfate, Argan Spinosa Kernal Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Citus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protine PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Diazlidinyl Urea, Sorbitan Trioleate, Cetyl Alcohol, PropyleneGlycol, Butylene Glycol, Disoduim EDTA, Oleth-20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Green 5, Red 4.

Its very creamy and my hair isn't weighed down or oily unless I'm very heavy handed with it. I will say that it keeps my hair well moisturized.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i couldnt find it at the bss so i bought the carrot oil one.it was a waste of money. i found the actual blue magic grease to be more moisturizing.

Loves Harmony

This stuff is amazing. My hair is so soft and cool to touch. I love the argan leave in. Have a nice stretch braid out.

LightEyedMami

:bump: :grin:....Anyone try the herbal complex one?? ....i was considering using this!...i usually stay on the natural side, but im open to anything that may work (without breaking my poor college wallet :ohwell:)

BadMamaJama

I have the Blue Magic Cocunut Oil Conditioner. I don't know why they don't just call it grease! LOL I'm relaxed and use lock and twist gel on my hair as a reg gel, then follow up with my Blue Magic. It leaves my hair super duper soft. At the end of the day when I touch my hair it's still super soft.

Americka

BadMamaJama said:
I have the Blue Magic Cocunut Oil Conditioner. I don't know why they don't just call it grease! LOL I'm relaxed and use lock and twist gel on my hair as a reg gel, then follow up with my Blue Magic. It leaves my hair super duper soft. At the end of the day when I touch my hair it's still super soft.

I was on Ebay and Beauty of New York plotting on which ones I wanted. Went to Walmart this morning and I spotted them in the "black" hair care aisle. My PJ spirit was crushed when I realized these were "greases" and not true conditioners. I'm still bitter bout that. *cries in the corner*

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive