Boadicea, Wow! Your hair is beautiful!

Girl, your hair looks great! Keep up the good work
smile.gif

It does look beautiful...and if those pics are after your little mishap we discussed, well then I actually like how the mistake panned out!
grin.gif

Gorgeous...
smile.gif

Wow Boadicea, your hair has grown so much !
smile.gif
It looks great, after seeing your album I will also try to stick to wearing buns more often.

i love your hair, Bo!! no more 3" chops, girl! do like me... learn to love the layers. they are inevitable it seems.
smile.gif

oh yeah, i love the pics of your cats. i can't wait to show my good friend. she will flip out over Osirus and Waysuu with the crowns on.

p.s. i hope you feel better soon.
kiss.gif

There were many times where I wanted to take my cornrows out because everyone else at school was fliging their hair in my face but I stuck with it and I'm very glad!

thats me rite there coz i miss wearin my hair out but i have to stick to my crown and glory technique till summer!!! but seein yo hair lik this has really inspired me!!

Thanks again. I'm glad to have inspired anyone. If you're on the cruise, we can show off together
smile.gif
I've decided to go back to the cornrows until December and then do the C&G method. I don't feel well enough (but I am feeling better, at least) to be in a salon with a whole bunch of people, and I miss the effortless style and ease of having cornrows.

Back