Body/Hair Butter??

sashaa

Ladies- I love looking in Tanning Salons for moisturizers because they sell some of the better ones with great ingredients.. I ran across the following label of ingredients within Hempz Body Butter and they looked amazing! I am not as good as some of you that konw your ingredients backward and forward just yet. So...does anyone see any NO NO's?? I didnt see a one, let me know! This kind of reminds me of Cantu Shea butter without the protein...

Hempz Body Butter
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Polysorbate 20, Emulsifying Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth 6, Ceteareth 20, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp), Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract (Hemp), Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Yellow 6, Yellow 5

Girl I don't know what half of the stuff means, is it suppose to be for your hair? If so then, I guess it's ok.....hopefully someone with more experience will come and help you.....sorry I couldn't help!