Body shop body butter doubling as hair butter

aida

After searching high and low for pure shea butter I got some at the body shop.This extra rich body moisturiser contains shea butter and cocoa butter. Only snag is it is a body butter. After scrutinising the ingredients i figured it wont be harmful to my hair. This afternoon i tried it and was pleasantly surprised by the results. It left my hair incredibly soft and moisturised with no sticky feeling. I am transitioning at the moment, so this is a keeper.

Lee

I went to the Body Shop this morning and purchased the Mango butter, coconut butter and the nut butter I wonder if I can use the Mango butter for my hair being I ran out of the QP Mango Butter.

B

ballet_bun

I used the olive body butter in my hair, and it was nice. I think that it had another oil in it called babassu.

Ballet Bun ...

Tiffanyvip

I used to work at the body shop, It's not pure shea butter, none of the body butters are pure. It's pretty much like a thick lotion. I also used to work at bath and body works, their tru blue spa shea butter is fantastic, I use it on my body, but I use wondergro 100%pure shea hair and body butter on my hair and my results have been great.

i used this mixed with shea butter and jojoba oil and i just wrapped my hair and measured it, my hair has done nothing but grown ... i never have breakage(knock on wood) my hair went from 1/2 inch in May to about 5 inches now.
i think it would not do any harm.