Bone Comb?

loveisnthehouse

I am in search of getting a seamless comb and I went to a website that was recommended on this forum. I was looking at the bone combs and noticed that it look a heck of a lot like the comb I purchased at Sallys. However, I looked at my Sally's bone come and it does have seams. Is there more than one type of bone comb? Thanks.

Uber

I got mine from the same site however I ended up filing the seams off of my regular comb. I preferred the width between the teeth of my regular comb and the material and it seemed like the bone comb was a bit too harsh for my hair. That was just my experience. It may have been that the comb I bought had teeth that were too wide.

JJamiah

I also bought one from here I love IT I love it. It is SOOOO soft, And Testimony (I hope I said the right person) was right the comb glides through.

Salsarisma

I ordered from hairsense.com also. I made an ordering mistake and had to send one back. I'm looking forward to detangling with one to see if there is a difference!

loveisnthehouse

I just called them and they said they had to hire another person because we have been ordering so much LOL. She also said that they are almost out of the black bone combs and probably wont be getting anymore and the prices may go up on the combs here very shortly. So, if you want to get your comb here for a good price then hurry up and order!

Oh, she said the reason why the company with the black bone combs went out of business is because the combs lasted TOO LONG. So, the weren't having the business they needed.

msdeevee

I got mine yesterday.

They seem good but I did have a little breakage.

I will credit that to the fact that I had not combed my hair for the last 9 days so I guess some breakage was to be expected.

It wasn't much at all. I'm expecting a better result when I wash and condition and use my steamer.

I bought the 222 from Hairsense and the Magic Star Jumbo rake from Hotcombs.

JJamiah

I just called them and they said they had to hire another person because we have been ordering so much LOL. She also said that they are almost out of the black bone combs and probably wont be getting anymore and the prices may go up on the combs here very shortly. So, if you want to get your comb here for a good price then hurry up and order!

Oh, she said the reason why the company with the black bone combs went out of business is because the combs lasted TOO LONG. So, the weren't having the business they needed.

I spoke to her a few days ago and yes she did say that, she said if she didn't hire someone the orders would be behind like 2 months, but she said she is VERY greatful for the business and thanks to all the ladies :)

See I am scared that the comb will break if it falls, anyone had an issue like this? I am trying to be so careful!

loveisnthehouse

I just ordered my bone combs. I got three for $25 (two black bone combs and a regular wide toothed one) and priority shipping for $6.50. I'm hoping it will be here by Friday, but if not that is okay. I will just use them on Saturday!