Boundless Tresses in Honeymag.com

ScandalousBeauty

Hey all,

I just had to share with you that I submitted Boundless Tresses to the Fall Hot Spot at Honeymag.com, which is Honey Magazine's website. I hope it brings Naturallady all the success that she can handle! And when I become beauty editor at Essence (I gotta speak it into existence y'all!!!), she will get the BIGGEST shoutout of her life!!! Better be looking for a second mortgage at a warehouse somewhere!!!

Here's the article...http://www.honeymag.com/smartsection.item.154/10-fall-beauty-finds-vol-1l

hothair

This looks great and well laid out- it's sweet of you and well deserved naturallady - hope to see u as Essence Editor in the coming years....:grin:

prtybrwnis

I thought honey magazine had went out of business? When did they come back? They had went out of business along with Savoy and Heart and Soul magazine which were owned by Vanguarde Media. I'm going to have to get my subscription back to Honey! Congrats to Natural lady.

Tzarina

Congratulation Natruallady! (if you haven't bought a bottle I suggest you do, this stuff is magic)

Nice & Wavy

Hey all,

I just had to share with you that I submitted Boundless Tresses to the Fall Hot Spot at Honeymag.com, which is Honey Magazine's website. I hope it brings Naturallady all the success that she can handle! And when I become beauty editor at Essence (I gotta speak it into existence y'all!!!), she will get the BIGGEST shoutout of her life!!! Better be looking for a second mortgage at a warehouse somewhere!!!

Here's the article...http://www.honeymag.com/smartsection.item.154/10-fall-beauty-finds-vol-1l

LilChocolateMa...you are the type of LHCF sister that epitomizes an encourager. What a wonderful thing that you have done for naturallady and I know that she will be wonderfully blessed by what you have done for her. You are a very special lady....blessings to you, always!

darkangel25

LilChocolateMa...you are the type of LHCF sister that epitomizes an encourager. What a wonderful thing that you have done for naturallady and I know that she will be wonderfully blessed by what you have done for her. You are a very special lady....blessings to you, always!

ITA. What a wonderful thing to do. I like to see us helping out one another.

Congrats, Natruallady!

Blackoutzangel05

That is so sweet of you and it surely is very appreciated by naturallady I am sure!!!! It was well written and girl Essence is going to be calling you!!!!!

PaperClip

This is such a wonderful situation. To both Naturallady and Chocolate... when you do good, good comes to ya!

And Chocolate, when you become the Editor-at-Large at Essence, please restore the glory that once prevailed there...and then I'll renew my subscription.

blazingthru

Thats Great natuallady is getting more business she will have to hire some people soon is she hasn't done so already. Naturallady needs to update her website, that picture is great but imagine how much better if she had her uptodate picture. Every time I see it I want to order some more. I envision my hair growing like that, but then I think well that was a year ago whats happening now. THats just me. The BT is great stuff I am just not a stickler to routine thats why I can't boast as much I will get on the bandwagon soon enough, I notice my hair is thinning again. Don't know which is worst thinning or breakage. Naturallady I am just glad I can say I know you. LOL

SparklingFlame

Hey all,

I'm just now seeing this thread!
Thanks so much Ma!:blowkiss: I saw the article and I was like:wow:

You are too kind! I know that pretty soon you will restore the glory back to Essence when you become Chief-Editor. I can feel it! Thanks everybody for all the love and support! It really means a lot. Ya'll got me over here :D