Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Wow. Still nothing?

This is so strange, because back when I ordered (a few years ago) she was very nice and answered my questions promptly.

I wonder what's going on-- why she isn't handling her business. :perplexed

Malaika1

You guys read my mind!

I'm sorry but I am furious. It's like, just cos you're a member
doesn't mean you should ignore your clients. The worst part is
my last order was not even for me but for two friends of mine.
So now she lost 3 clients!

I mean, at this point I just want my money back
because treating customers like that is unprofessional.

I PMed the woman, emailed growth specifics too!

I am sorry but even if there is something going on, get a friend or
family member to respond to your emails or to help you out.

If you are not responsible enough to handle your own business
then maybe you shouldn't have opened it in the first place.

Ok, ok I know I am ranting but I mean come on. At least put a notice on your website that you aren't accepting orders at the moment, and for crying out loud answer your darn emails cos this is not a social call its money and other peoples time.

Wow, major rant I feel so much better. Its nothing personal but business
is business.

song_of_serenity

Wow. She is still actively posting so things are definitely ok...have one of you tried the @ *insert her member name* feature? So strange that she hasn't even said ANYTHING...

hair4romheaven

I ordered from her recently and am a regular customer. My order took long this time but it seemed to be a postal error because when I looked at the label when I received it, it appeared it was shipped a few days after I placed my order, but I didn't receive it for almost a month after the date listed.
I don't know her personally but have always placed orders and it's the first time this has happened. I truly believe something might be going on with her personally because she has been in business for years and have been very helpful. I know that doesn't excuse what is going on but I pray she is ok. ;-(

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Okay, maybe this board is different but other boards I frequent disputes are handled in private between members. But hey, every board has different rules and a different environment.

I just pray all is well with Caisha, she is good peoples and I have heard nothing but positive things about her product and her business. Ya'll have a blessed evening.

Keen

Well be sure to file any claims with PayPal before the 45 days run out. If she was on here posting, I guess she could have replied to your e-mails. I'm sure some of you ladies would have been understanding of whatever issue she is experiencing.

iri9109

Okay, maybe this board is different but other boards I frequent disputes are handled in private between members. But hey, every board has different rules and a different environment.

I just pray all is well with Caisha, she is good peoples and I have heard nothing but positive things about her product and her business. Ya'll have a blessed evening.

i agree to a certain extent, but i've heard atleast 5 complaints about people not getting their stuff, but then i'd see her posting and lollygagging in other threads and i'm like :huh:...i feel like other people should be informed about these problems to make an educated decision if they're gonna purchase from her...she shouldnt get immunity just because she's a member...that's not fair because its threads all the time on other companies and bad customer service and Caisha's company shouldn't be exempt just because she's also a member.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I have placed orders without any problems in the past. I am surprised Sparkingflame has not handled customers issues. :blush:

CandyCurls

I ordered from her recently and am a regular customer. My order took long this time but it seemed to be a postal error because when I looked at the label when I received it, it appeared it was shipped a few days after I placed my order, but I didn't receive it for almost a month after the date listed.
I don't know her personally but have always placed orders and it's the first time this has happened. I truly believe something might be going on with her personally because she has been in business for years and have been very helpful. I know that doesn't excuse what is going on but I pray she is ok. ;-(

Was it a Paypal shipping label? It could be that she just printed it out that day, but didn't mail it.

Last edited:

song_of_serenity

Maybe she should respond...at least an explanation, etc...this could dissuade people from ordering until they know they will get their items...

She's always been prompt, if it's a personal problem, she doesn't have to say what, just let people know SOMETHING is going on and to please be patient. Maybe even close shop it that's the case until it is sorted out. A break is better than providing a service that's not up to par and marring your name and all you worked for.

Or, with the new info, it could very well be a shipping error as above...but at least say "I'm sorry but I already sent your order out" so people could look in the correct area. Silence isn't good at all.

Nova

It's been over a year since I ordered from her. I didn't have any problems. Until I see she has resolved these issues, I won't order from her anytime soon. I can't really say her product worked because I stopped using it. I was having major shedding/breakage issues and no matter what I used to resolve it including using BT, nothing seemed to help. Since I started back taking digestive enzyme caps again, my problem has greatly abated.

PJaye

Wow. I’m having the exact same problem with an order I placed with patienceforlonghair. It’s been over a month since I placed my order and nothing’s happened – no order confirmation, no invoice, no response to my emails – nothing.

Ignoring one’s customers doesn’t look good.:nono:

Hairsoaper

@ Hairsoaper - no, it's not just you. I have a claim in with paypal to get my money back too. So far, she hasn't responded to either of us.

And she is FINE, because she was on here posting in some nonsense thread while ignoring my and paypal's request for information. :rolleyes:

Damn, why didn't I see this thread earlier? :nono:

Wow. All I can say is never again. We have just accepted it as a loss at this point. But I will NEVER order from her again. At the very least she could respond to the inquiries.

Solitude

Wow. I’m having the exact same problem with an order I placed with patienceforlonghair. It’s been over a month since I placed my order and nothing’s happened – no order confirmation, no invoice, no response to my emails – nothing.

Ignoring one’s customers doesn’t look good.:nono:

I know that owner used to be a member here. I ordered from her two years ago and joined her site, no problems. But then she disappeared for like a year and stopped posting here or making YouTube videos. I left her site and then got a random email few months ago that she was selling her hair oil again. Weird....

Southern Belle

Paypal settled the claim in my favor (since she didn't bother responding to them either) and promptly refunded my money. All is well with the world.

I hope you guys were able to get your money back too. :yep:

Hairsoaper

SO...UPDATE.... We finally got the report back from tracing the money oder and found out that she DID in fact cash it on June 3rd. Honestly I'm baffled by the boldness, but I hope she enjoyed that $64.35 because she will never get another penny from me! And I suggest anybody else even thinking about ordering from her think twice. Unless you want to make a donation. Don't expect your product.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
So sorry this happened to you. I wonder what happened? It's just odd. I saw that she's posted since this thread started and I'm sure folks PM'd her about this thread. I was holding out for a good excuse, apology, somethin'...

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Wow. All I can say is never again. We have just accepted it as a loss at this point. But I will NEVER order from her again. At the very least she could respond to the inquiries.

From now on make all payments through Paypal. I'm sure you know this I just felt the need to put it here.

Sorry this happened to you. :sad:

PJaye

I know that owner used to be a member here. I ordered from her two years ago and joined her site, no problems. But then she disappeared for like a year and stopped posting here or making YouTube videos. I left her site and then got a random email few months ago that she was selling her hair oil again. Weird....

Very weird.

After almost two months of waiting and numerous unanswered emails, I filed a claim with PayPal. While I love supporting small Black businesses, there are others out there that are more worthy of my patronage. Simply put, she blew it.

Hairsoaper

From now on make all payments through Paypal. I'm sure you know this I just felt the need to put it here.

Sorry this happened to you. :sad:

I make my payments through Paypal, but my Mom is not comfortable with Paypal so she chose the money order option since she ordered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.