Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curly Luul

@ okay.......... i was thinking the very same thing my self.. or she might be a lurker? or she might be using somebody else's membership to read the topic? or she just might be a member............ :ohwell: :perplexed

either way she has way too much anger, she could have made her point in a more dignified manner. Futhermore why is she annoyed at us?

LovelyNaps26

Wow @ the youtube comments!

asummertyme

Dayum, what happned..when i left last nite we were praising the lord....done came back and its gone back to the dark side... Claaudehammercy!

asummertyme

This has gone too far. People putting her address out there over some money. People can end up getting hurt or killed over this. It is not worth it. Sometimes you have to suffer a wrong and just move on.

omg.......wow...sadness..:nono:

Last edited:

Windsy

WOW...I really wish SF had came forward...these comments on YT are :nono:

She needs to resolve thing ASAP she has kids.

LittleLuxe

Okay...........

I think she meant it us very much public now. I read your comment, thought about it and typed: boundless tresses + fraud into google and this was thread was one of the top results.

SF underestimated the Internet age, you mess up and folks can see where you're associated (LHCF) and BHM also has a thread on her. She must have been thinking it was '98 or something because the net will tear your reputation to shreds.

KEWLKAT103

Don't act like ya'll don't remember when she spanked her daughter for wasting some hair products and then took pics of the baby crying.:look: Not sure which screen name she was using back then. Thinking back it did get kinda ugly fast so that thread probably did go poof.:perplexed

Uh...what?

And y'all didn't realize something was wrong then?? Wow.

All I can really say now is she should do the smart thing and try to fix this. She'll never get her reputation back but if she keeps pretending this will only get REAL ugly in her daily life. She's being reported to numerous agencies and I know legally attorney generals don't like online fraud by people preying on others trust and goodwill.

I'd also suggest writing reviews on different websites for products and customer service (you could also make a 1.page free website) the whole point being someone who googles her will see these negative reviews, website warning against fraud, etc. towards the top of the google results and prevent her from scamming others not associated with LHCF.

Thank you!
After that and a few other suspect threads of hers, I knew something was waaay off.
I had purchased BT in the past, but after that beating/picture taken thread, I was through. She would never get my money again.

I think she meant it us very much public now. I read your comment, thought about it and typed: boundless tresses + fraud into google and this was thread was one of the top results.

SF underestimated the Internet age, you mess up and folks can see where you're associated (LHCF) and BHM also has a thread on her. She must have been thinking it was '98 or something because the net will tear your reputation to shreds.

There are folks over there that didn't get product from her either?

DejaVu2

NEW INFO!!

I have inside information to believe SF has fled to Africa, and set her business up there.

Here is the village she's at

and these are her new potential clients

Majority are protective styling!!

We need to get this info out to Africa but sadly I don't think these women have internet connection. Who is prepared to join me to warn our sisters back home?

Noir

Is the address posted on YT the same address that was posted here by another member?

See that's why I didn't post her contact info on here myself because I know how people get and instead just let ya'll know that her business is publicly registered with her contact number in case ya'll need it. I didn't pay attention to the address on the site though...and I would hope that SF wouldn't be dumb enough to register her family's HOME address on a public website and then steal peoples money. :perplexed Goodness.

kittenz

NEW INFO!!

I have inside information to believe SF has fled to Africa, and set her business up there.

Here is the village she's at

and these are her new potential clients

Majority are protective styling!!

We need to get this info out to Africa but sadly I don't think these women have internet connection. Who is prepared to join me to warn our sisters back home?
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

LittleLuxe

Quest for the perfect curl:

"I’m absolutely and 100% handing my mule over to the little baby Jesus on this one. BUT – the intent of this site is to inform my readers and assist my pals with making conscious decisions about their hair care and products. Recent evidence has been revealed that the owner of Boundless Tresses is allegedly no longer sending out products, but still cashing money orders and allowing orders to process. Several ladies have claimed their money was taken but they have not received any products nor responses from the company. However, you can still make orders on the site, as it’s still active.

Elle is taking a back seat on this one (too messy even for me), but I advise you guys not to order any products from the BT site until this issue is resolved.

xoxo"

Someone's personal blog.

Hairsoaper

WOW at Youtube is all I can say! While I DEFINITELY understand the anger, I think the poster would benefit themselves and others who have been swindled (like me) more by filing the same claims I'm filing. There is power in numbers, and an investigation is more likely to take place if more than one person reports something.

Status
Not open for further replies.