Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairsoaper

Has anyone ordered Boundless Tresses lately? I usually order it and receive it in a reasonable time, although I have heard others mention it took them too long to receive their orders. Well, I recommended it to my mother, and she placed her order and mailed the money order on April 29. When she hadn't received it by May 24 I tried to contact her on here and I see she no longer accepts PM's. So then I emailed her at the address from her Growth Specifics "contact" email from the website. I got NO reply. My Mom sent her another email June 6, and again NO reply, and to this day, NO order. This is just ridiculous! This is not the way to do business. Has anyone ordered anything lately?

*edited to remove name and correct dates

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I got NO reply. My Mom sent her another email June 29, and again NO reply, and to this day, NO order. This is just ridiculous! This is not the way to do business. Has anyone ordered anything lately?[/QUOTE]

Sorry but this date hasn't happened yet :lol:. Anyway I never ordered, but maybe try posting in the vendor forum and see if you get more responses there on what to do. Is there a phone# on the website you can call? Otherwise, keep emailing, maybe some personal things going on which could be causing delay. Good Luck!

hzlcreativity

I have ordered and only one time in the past did it take longer. (I recommended the product to a friend)

However, it wasn't a very long time; I think maybe a few extra days. I attributed it to how she paid for her order (mailed a money order).

Dommo

Yeah but two months? I think that's unreasonable. And not replying to inquiries is unprofessional.

Agreed! I don't play with my money and don't make excuses for bad business. How did you pay? through paypal?if so, file a claim or contact your bank and get your money back.

WyrdWay

Call that number on the half of money order that she should still have they can tell you if it has been cashed.

My Friend

I got mine without any delays. Could the money order be lost in the mail? I'm sure she will contact you. Maybe post in the vendor section.

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
I only ordered once and I was happy with my order. She even created a special coupon code for me so that I could try the product. I don't know what's going on, but hopefully you'll hear from her soon regarding your order. Good luck!

DarkHair

:nono:I can't believe you posted her real name on here!:blush:

I just contacted her for you, hopefully she's able to respond.

Hairsoaper

Yep I did. It's not the first time her real name has been mentioned. And apparently she has a Youtube channel in her real name so I think it's a nonissue. Anyway thanks for contacting her. I just need this resolved for my mom since I am the one who even recommended her product to her.

song_of_serenity

Her name is already known.

I ordered once and got mine very swiftly and was pleased but this is when the business was fairly new. Perhaps she has many orders to keep up with or things could have been lost in the mail (I agree, two months and no contact is unreasonable) I'm sure she will get back to you now.

Honey6928215

I hope I don't have this problem with her. I really want to try her products. But I have to say maybe it's because a influx of orders now that her products are becoming popular that she's overwhelmed with orders.

Keen

I'm sure she will rectify this. I think this happened before due to personal issues (I think she gave birth or something). I've ordered a couple of times with no issue but I always check the latest threads to make sure she is fulfilling orders with no issues.

Hairsoaper

I'm sure she will rectify this. I think this happened before due to personal issues (I think she gave birth or something). I've ordered a couple of times with no issue but I always check the latest threads to make sure she is fulfilling orders with no issues.

Maybe I should have done that first. But I've never had a problem with orders until now. I do hope she's ok. Somebody said they contacted her for me,though, so I'm surprised I still haven't heard back yet. I like to support our businesses when I can, and I'm not trying to put her on blast but I really dont know any other way to reach her. I tried PM, and we emailed her business twice.

phyl73

I placed an order last month and received my order a couple of weeks later. I did pay through PayPal though.

Southern Belle

@ Hairsoaper - no, it's not just you. I have a claim in with paypal to get my money back too. So far, she hasn't responded to either of us.

And she is FINE, because she was on here posting in some nonsense thread while ignoring my and paypal's request for information. :rolleyes:

Damn, why didn't I see this thread earlier? :nono:

Kindheart

thats disgraceful.Of course ppl are going to excuse the inexcusable just because she s a member of the board .I think she s being extremely unprofessional by ignoring your emails.

Dommo

@ Hairsoaper - no, it's not just you. I have a claim in with paypal to get my money back too. So far, she hasn't responded to either of us.

And she is FINE, because she was on here posting in some nonsense thread while ignoring my and paypal's request for information. :rolleyes:

Damn, why didn't I see this thread earlier? :nono:

OMG, nonsense thread!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:Damn! That's some shady mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.