Boundless Tresses..

ThinQuinG

I recieved my unscented boundless tresses in the mail last week and I think there is still a strong sulfur smell... How does the scented smell?

I'm very conscious about the way my hair smells and I can't do it lol.. I want to try the scented if there is no strong odor

Kinkyhairlady

ThinQuinG said:
I recieved my unscented boundless tresses in the mail last week and I think there is still a strong sulfur smell... How does the scented smell?

I'm very conscious about the way my hair smells and I can't do it lol.. I want to try the scented if there is no strong odor

I also received mine last week and I definately smell the sulfur. I got the unscented one. I guess if it works I will get the scented one that has peppermint in it. I rather smell peppermint then the sulfur which reminds me of mtg.

crlsweetie912

I have the scented. I have the nose of a bloodhound. I smell the sulfur, but I asked my sister who would tell me, if my hair stunk and she said she couldn't smell anything. IMO, it's nothing compared to MTG.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I have the scented, and it smells nice to me. If you sniff really hard, then of course you can smell the sulfur, but just basic sniffing, it smells just fine.

nycutiepie

I have the scented and it smells like a light fragrance. Maybe you can try that. However I can tolerate anything......hell, MTG doesn't bother me.

Candycane044

OT: TSUPrincess, your hair looks fabolous!!! Great job! :)

Sorry back on topic now, I also got the unscented and I can kinda smell the sulfur, but I asked my SO if he could smell it and he said he couldn't smell anything. I think it's because we all know what it smells like now and we're extra self conscious about it, I'm sure it's not as strong as we think. Also, the other hair products I use mask the smell anyways.

ThinQuinG

I asked a friend if she could smell it and she said no too.. I can smell it though!

I guess I'll try and use it now while it's not too hot.. But when the summer hits I'll be using something different

baby42

my nose must be broke they both smell the same too me and i got both kinds of BT I LOVE THE SMELL:confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: THEY SMELL NOTHING LIKE MTG TO ME IT SMELL LIKE LEMON :) BOTH OF THEM SOME BODY SAID THEIR SMELL LIKE PEPPERMINT I DONT CARE FOR THE PEPPERMENT SMELL SO MUCH SO AS LONG AS MY NOSE SAYS LEMON I AM HAPPY:lol:

Last edited: