Brahmi Hair Growth Pack

lilyofthenile

I regularly use brahmi and amla (not mixed together) as a DC. Sometimes I mix with water and egg/yogurt. It's completely divine. My hair loves it.

LadyMacgyver

I use to do this with every pre-poo and then I just stopped don't know why I stopped. I guess wanted to try something different.. I would use the brahmi and alma but I never used the Henna because at the time I didn't have henna at the house.. I would mix those in my conditioners.. I still oiled my hair not sure if I had to since there was conditioner in my hair..

Anaya-Amani

I use to do this with every pre-poo and then I just stopped don't know why I stopped. I guess wanted to try something different.. I would use the brahmi and alma but I never used the Henna because at the time I didn't have henna at the house.. I would mix those in my conditioners.. I still oiled my hair not sure if I had to since there was conditioner in my hair..

Does adding powders to your conditioner help? I'm thinking about adding some to my Suave Nexxus conditioner.

Coffee

I think I'll give this a try tomorrow. I have all the ingredients. I'll post back and give you my thoughts on this.

LadyMacgyver

Does adding powders to your conditioner help? I'm thinking about adding some to my Suave Nexxus conditioner.

Sorry for the late response .. What I did was add water to the powders 1st and get that mixed up and then add the conditioners and I used that as my pre-poo..

Coffee

I tried this on Saturday and my hair and I were very happy with the results. My hair was darker, thicker & fuller. Overall, I'm pleased and will try to do this once per week.

LadyMacgyver

I tried this on Saturday and my hair and I were very happy with the results. My hair was darker, thicker & fuller. Overall, I'm pleased and will try to do this once per week.

I didn't think your hair could get any darker.. :lol: I wish it had that effect on my hair

Anaya-Amani

I'm loving the color of my hair & that my grays are hidden. My hair seems thicker & fuller also! I'm going to keep using this weekly!