Braid challenge?

luv04

well im posting this to see if anyone is up for a braid challenge...i decided to take a break from the rollers,wrapping...my hair is in a good condition..but i want to be at my goal of 5 inches past bra strap and im at 2 1/2 now and i achieved most of my length while in braids last summer...i intend on keepin the braids in until the fall..i got them in on the 13th of august...so till late october ill leave them in for then check....ill continue to do vitamins ...and i gotta go and get sum more surge....;-) ...i use wgo too...my braids are with my own hair in cornrows going straight bak with brown wooden beads at the end...i have sum pics with them from a while bak in my album but ill post sum more later....im bout to go into my 2nd year of college/work so ill be busy this year and wit braids ill have one less thing to worry about and will reap the benefits of wearing my hair down with the length in the fall!!!Yeah...no humidty...hahaha God Bless u all and happy growing!!

So ladies feel free to join me in this challenge...!!! :)

blessed

hey I am in. I just decided to go natural so keeping my hair in braids will help me with the transition. I recently got conrows too. So how long is the challenge.

luv04

well i guess till like october....or however long u personally want to. you can join whether u are strecthing out ur relaxer, transitioning, or jus giving yourself a little break between ur relaxers.like i am:)..this is open to natural , transitioners, relaxed and texturized heads,...:) so feel free to join