Braid Spray as an Everyday Moisturizer

realitychk

I have a bottle of African Pride Braid Spray that I bought when I wore kinky twists for a month but of course I still have 95% of it left and don't plan on getting extensions any time soon. I sprayed it on my puff last night and then followed up with some Elasta QP mango butter and this morning my puff was so soft and cottony. I literally can't keep my hands out of it. I think this is going to be a keeper for the winter so I can wear my hair out.

I was just wondering if anyone else uses braid spray as a moisturizer without having braids in?

I do :grin: it's one of my staples when I want a quick, light moisturizer for my hair...it keeps it nice and soft, especially the new growth!

I use to use african royal braid spray as a everyday moisturizer it worked great. Now that I'm thinking about it I may have to go pick up a bottle of it.

Braid spray is my daily moisturizer too. I was using African Royale until I noticed it had mineral oil. I may still use it anyway but for now it's Dark & Lovely Citrus braid spray.

Absolutely I use it as a moisturizer. When I find my spritz is out or has been JACKED :ohwell: by family members then this is one of the first things I go to.

Back