Braided moisturizing...

pazyamor

Hey LHCF ladies! I took a sabbatical because my course load dramatically increased to 21 hours! (THE MAXIMUM). Anywhoo, my hair? I haven't seen it in weeks because I have kinky twists with extensions. I'm worried that my hair is extremely dry under them, so that's really bothering me. But all in all, everything is fine. I'm creeping towards SL and do see myself getting there in the next few months. But anywhoo, my question is, for all you braided ladies, how do you moisturize while the braids (or twists) are in?

Disclaimer: I think I've asked this question before, but I don't remember the answer.

Platinum

I'm wearing microbraids right now. I always moisturize my braids with Worlds of Curls Curl Moisturizer. I hate braid spray!:perplexed

Tamrin

unapologetic
U can make your own. using Glycerine, water and your best creamy leave in. I add Rosemary EO for stimulation and that fresh tingly feeling. Im in kinky twists now and I added MN with mine. Had great results the last time.

missnurselady

I use the mix mentioned on the crown and glory site, African Royale braid spray and Infusium and a little rose water.

Lucky's Mom

I use a spray bottle that one would use for misting Plants ( you can get those at any gardening center) and spray twists more heavily than braids.....Until they are soaking - because of the nature of this type of hair....

I use many of the same mixes that most of the ladies use.