Breaking: Jeffrey Epstein Dead By Suicide...

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
^^^That is ridiculous reporting. Most of the report is about her non-relationship with Pitt. Who cares?

As far as her receiving donations? Well, she obviously isn't the only one. They weren't kidding about this debacle turning into a random and stretching witch hunt.

I am much more interested in retribution for the victims, the perps themselves being and anyone directly involved in trafficking. going straight to prison.

vevster

Dateline tonight!

Prince Andrew might have thought coverage of his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein was winding down, but a televised interview with an alleged sex slave will reopen the controversy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epste...allegations-on-camera?source=articles&via=rss

Transformer

Unpopular opinion but I’ve yet to hear from a “victim” of Epstein’s sex trafficking.
I mean there’s a 22 year old that stayed with him and came and went as she pleased for years but now claiming she was a victim.

MomofThreeBoys

Unpopular opinion but I’ve yet to hear from a “victim” of Epstein’s sex trafficking.
I mean there’s a 22 year old that stayed with him and came and went as she pleased for years but now claiming she was a victim.
Cmon. If you google Epstein victims there are countless videos and article from numerous women and girls from reputable sources.

Transformer

Cmon. If you google Epstein victims there are countless videos and article from numerous women and girls from reputable sources.

I’m saying I haven’t heard from anyone that was kidnapped, shackled, locked in a room and made to be a sex slave. The folks I’ve heard appear to have entered into the arrangement voluntarily.

MomofThreeBoys

I’m saying I haven’t heard from anyone that was kidnapped, shackled, locked in a room and made to be a sex slave. The folks I’ve heard appear to have entered into the arrangement voluntarily.

If you don’t agree that underaged girls (and adult women) systematically recruited to work but then end up having to have sex for money and then coerced /threatened to stay in this situation is not sex trafficking then we don’t agree on the definition. This is how the government defines it.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
@Transformer

^^Many victims are underage. There are victims that have not been identified, but appear in child abuse tapes. Not all victims want to talk about their abuse in front of a camera.

Also, as we know from the horror of R Kelly, some victims develop very distorted thinking patterns in order to rationalize./ normalize insanely inappropriate behavior. So while it may seem the victim has freedom to leave, the psychological damage is so severe, they cannot see a way out, epecially when someone has that much power in the world.