Bronner Bros Moisturizing Growth Lotion

plzgrow

I know I am late on this product because I did a quick search on the board and only found 1 thread from 2006, I belive. Well to my point, I just got my hair braided less than a week ago and I can honestly say I love this product. Though I added some stuff to my batch which included JBCO ,additional water in a spray bottle with some silk amino acids, wheat protein, coconut oil to my concoction I can honestly say that I am in love with this as my braid moisturizer spray. I have also experienced some great new growth already :yep:

The ingredients on the bottle: Ingredients: Deionized Water, Soy bean Oil, Glycerin, Aloe leaf extract, Polyquaterium 37 & Propylene Glycol Dicaprate & PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Olivate, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium 6, Growth Complex (Sage, Horsetail, Scull Cap, Amla, Grape seed, Ginkgo Biloba, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, Hibiscus and Nettle), Diazolidinyl Urea & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

And the additional wording on the bottle
Bronner Bros Growth Lotion

Growth Lotion

With Panthenol, Aloe Vera, Ginkgo Biloba & Rosemary

Hair Strengthener

Hair strengthener.
With panthenol, aloe vera, ginkgo biloba & rosemary.
Helps stop breaking.Promotes growth.Shines, softens & conditions.Strengthens & repairs.
BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion is infused with panthenol, aloe vera and anti-breakage complex to prevent breakage, strengthen and revitalize damaged hair.
Once hair is strengthened, it grows longer and once it is moisturized properly, it stops breaking.Daily styling, heat and stress can cause hair to be dry and brittle which leads to breakage and shedding.Moisturizing Growth Lotion replenishes the moisture lost, rebuilds and strengthens weak hair and brings life back to natural, processed, pressed to color-treated hair

So has anyone else use this product?

yodie

Haven't tried this. Sounds pretty good. I might try it if my current product doesn't work well. Keep us posted.

NaturallyMo

I know I am late on this product because I did a quick search on the board and only found 1 thread from 2006, I belive. Well to my point, I just got my hair braided less than a week ago and I can honestly say I love this product. Though I added some stuff to my batch which included JBCO ,additional water in a spray bottle with some silk amino acids, wheat protein, coconut oil to my concoction I can honestly say that I am in love with this as my braid moisturizer spray. I have also experienced some great new growth already :yep:

The ingredients on the bottle: Ingredients: Deionized Water, Soy bean Oil, Glycerin, Aloe leaf extract, Polyquaterium 37 & Propylene Glycol Dicaprate & PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Olivate, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium 6, Growth Complex (Sage, Horsetail, Scull Cap, Amla, Grape seed, Ginkgo Biloba, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, Hibiscus and Nettle), Diazolidinyl Urea & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

And the additional wording on the bottle
Bronner Bros Growth Lotion

Growth Lotion

With Panthenol, Aloe Vera, Ginkgo Biloba & Rosemary

Hair Strengthener

Hair strengthener.
With panthenol, aloe vera, ginkgo biloba & rosemary.
Helps stop breaking.Promotes growth.Shines, softens & conditions.Strengthens & repairs.
BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion is infused with panthenol, aloe vera and anti-breakage complex to prevent breakage, strengthen and revitalize damaged hair.
Once hair is strengthened, it grows longer and once it is moisturized properly, it stops breaking.Daily styling, heat and stress can cause hair to be dry and brittle which leads to breakage and shedding.Moisturizing Growth Lotion replenishes the moisture lost, rebuilds and strengthens weak hair and brings life back to natural, processed, pressed to color-treated hair

So has anyone else use this product?

I've seen this product before, but never tried it. Sounds pretty decent, but I do have one question. Do you have any idea what this "skull cap" ingredient is in the Growth Complex?