Brushes? Question for poneytail method users

Tea

I don't know of any brushes that are good for wet hair. I only use a comb when doing the ponytail method. I usually use a seamless comb or a bone comb.

G

For the ponytail method, you want to first detangle with a wide toothcomb, then follow up the scalp area with sturdy rat tail comb ( I detest those flimsy .25 cent joints!!! Get the ones that are made of that thick sturdy plastic!) and then gently detangle the length w/the wide tooth again. And use one of those soft brushes to finish, and smooth the set. You don't want to brush really hard or brush all your hair... just the top, very gently, to smooth. I got my brush from Sally's... and the actual name brand is Soft Brush.

sweetcocoa

I picked up this idea from Tenderheaded.com....their hair brush is really a facial brush. So I brought one at the drug store and use this on the surface when I pull my hair back. It is soooo gentle and it works...who knew! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

skegeesmb

I've used either a boar bristle brush, or a baby brush. I use IC gel and brush my hairlineback and tie down with a scarf for 10 minutes (or if wet, until my hair is semi-dry).