BSL 2013 Challenge

g.lo

Hi all, this a pic from yesterday, I made my goal of BSB. Will never claim bsl because bsl equal MBL for me.
So far happy with my progress

Attachments

• image-4128998189.jpg
    image-4128998189.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 46

Ms_CoCo37

Okay, here are my pix. The first pic is the one I took the other day with my bra over my measurement T to give you an idea of where BSL falls on me:

image-1741036601.jpg

This pic was taken after I straightened, but before I trimmed:

image-3140041517.jpg

This pic was taken after I did a little trimming:

image-3445908638.jpg

I wanted to trim more but my hair isn't completely straight and my mom was having a conniption that I had the nerve to put scissors near my head.

That said, I have technically reached BSL, but, I don't want to claim it just yet. I want more fullness, and I want more of a blunt cut. I did reach my goal of not having to stretch my hair when measuring, but let it fall to the measurement line naturally. I ultimately want healthy long hair, not straggly long hair.

The next time I straighten will likely be in March, and this time around I will get it bone straight. Hopefully by then I will be right where I want to be. :)

nemi95

nemi95 :look: You have layers. You don't like your layers?

I don't really have a choice. I keep cutting my hair into a blunt cut, but it grows in layers. I want all the back to be BSL. It's more like a V portion is there. I know I should be thankful for what I've got! I only started really taking care of my hair 2 years ago.

SincerelyBeautiful

Okay, here are my pix. The first pic is the one I took the other day with my bra over my measurement T to give you an idea of where BSL falls on me: This pic was taken after I straightened, but before I trimmed: This pic was taken after I did a little trimming: I wanted to trim more but my hair isn't completely straight and my mom was having a conniption that I had the nerve to put scissors near my head. That said, I have technically reached BSL, but, I don't want to claim it just yet. I want more fullness, and I want more of a blunt cut. I did reach my goal of not having to stretch my hair when measuring, but let it fall to the measurement line naturally. I ultimately want healthy long hair, not straggly long hair. The next time I straighten will likely be in March, and this time around I will get it bone straight. Hopefully by then I will be right where I want to be. :)

I totally understand what you are saying regarding the straggly hair. I wanted a more blunt cut for overall health. I would rather have healthy ends than length anyways. BTW, your hair is very thick which I love and congrats on BSL!!!

Ms_CoCo37

I totally understand what you are saying regarding the straggly hair. I wanted a more blunt cut for overall health. I would rather have healthy ends than length anyways. BTW, your hair is very thick which I love and congrats on BSL!!!

SincerelyBeautiful, you and I are on the same page. I would love to have a nice blunt cut of healthy long hair. At least we're both headed in the right direction.

Congrats on your reveal pic! Your hair is looking healthy and you got a good trim to start fresh for the new challenge. :)

Angel of the North

Here's my end of year pic, although the bra sits lower than the other bras I've worn in pics throughout the challenge but I'm not claiming it yet, the majority of my bras sit this low or lower.

Attachments

• 20140102_201332_resized_1.jpg
    20140102_201332_resized_1.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 46

jprayze

Final update!

6.5 was my BSL number. I got a trim and I'm about .5 away from BSL. I'll take it! So happy she didn't trim too much. The goal is to be back to BSL by March or April. See you in the 2014 challenge!

image-3138951431.jpg

image-958440047.jpg