BSL/MBL 2014 Challenge

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I do need to order a few beanies/hats because this cold is not a joke.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

faithVA

I do need to order a few beanies/hats because this cold is not a joke.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Please let me know if you find some nice ones. I could use some as well. This one I have is not going to be enough for the entire winter.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Last length check in a month and a half. I think I am scraping MBL :look: If I grow another inch, I will for sure be scraping.

Anyway, what challenge is everyone joining? There is already a BSL/MBL 2015 and a WL 2015. I think the majority of us are part of the latter anyway. I did go on and join the BSL/MBL 2015 because I want to make MBL in the back by June.

Guinan

Re-Branding
Last length check in a month and a half. I think I am scraping MBL :look: If I grow another inch, I will for sure be scraping.

Anyway, what challenge is everyone joining? There is already a BSL/MBL 2015 and a WL 2015. I think the majority of us are part of the latter anyway. I did go on and join the BSL/MBL 2015 because I want to make MBL in the back by June.

So far I've joined the MHM hangout. I might possibly join the SL challenge; but I havent decided yet.

jprayze

Last length check in a month and a half. I think I am scraping MBL :look: If I grow another inch, I will for sure be scraping. Anyway, what challenge is everyone joining? There is already a BSL/MBL 2015 and a WL 2015. I think the majority of us are part of the latter anyway. I did go on and join the BSL/MBL 2015 because I want to make MBL in the back by June.

I'm just staying in WL 2015 and hoping

ImanAdero

I'll be staying in WL 2015 and maybe joining a deep conditioning challenge.

I'll also still be in the buy one use one challenge.

Duchess007

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! :hug2:

I'm in the WL 2015 challenge. Although I'm technically WL now, my top layers have a LOT of growing to do to get there! I'll be trimming back bit by bit until I get all my layers closer to the same length.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Duchess007

Put in some jumbo twists (with added Marley hair) and am hoping to make these last a month. Will LC and re-do at the end of the year.

image-3059931810.jpg

What are your plans for the rest of 2014?

ImanAdero

The LHCF app is being ridiculous and freezing when I try to post more than one photo... But this here will be my last official length check.

Got my hair trimmed and straightened today. Has nice body, swing and my ends look good. I am farther from WL than I was and not BSL (in this bra), but honestly... If I don't make WL next year... It just ain't happening lol.

So here it is:

Attachments

• image-3897138032.jpg
    image-3897138032.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 108

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Wash Day was yesterday: Shampooed, used some Megatek :look:, did a DC w/Silk Dreams Razzberry, and used Soultanicals Knot Sauce sealed with ST Knot Butter and APB Olive & Oats oil. I put on a wig to go out today. The dome cap that I had on underneath did a good job of protecting my hair. It was moist and wavy even in this cold.

I will blow dry and flat iron in a couple weeks for the final lc of 2014.

ezina

Put in some jumbo twists (with added Marley hair) and am hoping to make these last a month. Will LC and re-do at the end of the year.

View attachment 285011

What are your plans for the rest of 2014?

I'm going to put in jumbo twists with marley hair myself this weekend or next week. Can't wait! I want a break from my hair that won't hurt my wallet.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Did a quick cowash with APB Whipped Cleanser (this stuff gets my hair really clean), added some Megatek on scalp. Rinsed all that off. Then used some APB Cookie Dough Leave in Pudding sealed with APB Olive & Oats oil, APB cookie dough butter on the ends. My hair is in two flat twists on either side of my head. I will be wigging it for a while when I go outside the house.

Leo24Rule

Scheduled a flat iron for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving! I'm excited about it! Haven't flat ironed my hair in a year and I'm hype to see how it turns out.

In the mean time I'm gonna get some GOOD deep conditioning in over he next 3 weeks.

Probably do an APHogee 2Step and use more of my SM Manuka Honey mask with added raw honey.

I am looking for optimal results and hoping when she trims it. Optimal meaning I'm still MBL.

Also been taking these these HSN vitamins. They've done wonders for my eyelashes, but I'm hoping they're helping my hair too.

What type of HSN pills?

Leo24Rule

Oh you mentioned HSN pills so I wanted to know if you're taking Andrew Lessman's Hair, Skin and Nails, but nevermind. Thank you for responding.

Duchess007

Did a quick cowash with APB Whipped Cleanser (this stuff gets my hair really clean), added some Megatek on scalp. Rinsed all that off. Then used some APB Cookie Dough Leave in Pudding sealed with APB Olive & Oats oil, APB cookie dough butter on the ends. My hair is in two flat twists on either side of my head. I will be wigging it for a while when I go outside the house.

That sounds SO. AMAZING. :lick:

GettingKinky

Here's my last LC for the year. I'm 6 months post and my stylist got my hair relaxer straight. I hope I can keep it straight-ish for 2 weeks. My bonelaxed ends are looking a bit thin. I think I'll trim them off in January.

Attachments

• image-1602514860.jpg
    image-1602514860.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 97

GettingKinky

I'm not going to claim MBL yet because it only reaches when it's relaxer straight. And I'm going to cut a few inches off in a few weeks.

Or maybe I should claim it then I can claim it again when it grows back. :smile:

ImanAdero

I LOVE my hair now that my roots are reverting. It's just so full I feel like I'm serving Yonce Realness lol.