Bsl/mbl Challenge 2019, Let's Go!

Caramel74

OK Ladies, here it is!!

Let's start the year off w healthy hair practices but also patience and kindness w our overall health n bodies. Feel free to share whatever you'd like. This is a judgement free zone, and happy girl equals happy hair !
:beach:

Check in with a like and/or post. You may also start posting here. I will monitor the challenge frequently and offer support and encouragement throughout the year. Let's grow together!

Caramel74

Wash day, went shopping w my olive oil pre poo. Shower, shampoo then DC under hooded dryer 10 mins. Rinse sink cool water. Leave in & argan oil. Tension blow dryed the shrinkage. Tomorrow I'm doing a search n destroy trim after a flat iron n even up a lil. I need to b able to control how much comes off BC I need my wet bun PS.

Attachments

• 20181209_213025.jpg
    20181209_213025.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 214

GGsKin

I'm in.

My hair stats:
Natural, 4c/b, APL. Comb approx. every 3-4 months. Last trim- Dec 18.

Instead of the regular dusting I was doing in my natural state (coil by coil), in June last year I decided to straighten (first time in 4 years) for a trim and progress pic. I took off about 3 inches of spilts. Going forward I will trim on straightened hair.
I regularly use clay, shampoo, moisture and protein DCs, DIY Shea butter blends-consistently from around Dec 2017, Ayurveda, and head massage (although I could stand to increase this one.

Starting Pic:20181231_094911.jpg

Last edited:

Caramel74

It’s not working for me. I’m using an iPhone 7
Don't worry about it for now, we will figure it out. Ion have iphones. I've had virgin mobile since forever and had to downsize from laptop to tablet, which is what I am working from now. I will research this later on after I meet the obligations I have for the day. In the meantime, don't worry your pretty lil head.

Caramel74

I'm in. I also had a 3 inch trim back to APL in the summer, with uneven shorter layers in my crown. I'll be back with pics.
Perfect!
I actually love APL, when it's even it's gorgeous. Sometimes I think my terminal length is APL and that is long. But I'm definitely still going to push for BSL. I've stepped up my game w the hood dryer for DCs, and cut out the Dominican blow outs and.... Men! Haha
:coffee:
Welcome and thank you for joining us!
:flowers: