BUILDING REGIME...

laurend085

hey! I'm in the process of trying to build/purchase products to try on my future stretched hair yay! I made my first purchase yesterday of the KBB sample pack:woot: Anyway I think I have down the conditioner, deep conditioner, and moisturizer...BUT I see posts about olive oil, silicon, hot oil treatments,masks and protein treatments ..Here are my questions...

Do you buy actual olive oil or evoo from the store that you use to cook with?

What is the purpose of the oil? scalp? shine?

What is the silicon? Is it necessary?

How/how often do you do protein treatments? Does it help prevent breakage? necessary?

Mask? What does it do?

Same question as above for hot oil treatments...

Oh! I've seen ppl post about hairveda green tea butter but I dont see it to purchase on their site. Any idea where to get it?

Thanks a bunch!

BTW I have 4b/a hair if it matters..

Last edited:

chelleypie810

hey! I'm in the process of trying to build/purchase products to try on my future stretched hair yay! I made my first purchase yesterday of the KBB sample pack:woot: Anyway I think I have down the conditioner, deep conditioner, and moisturizer...BUT I see posts about olive oil, silicon, hot oil treatments and protein treatments..Here are my questions...

Do you buy actual olive oil or evoo from the store that you use to cook with?
yes
What is the purpose of the oil? scalp? shine?
for me personally i do it cuz my scalp is dry
What is the silicon? Is it necessary?
no idea
How/how often do you do protein treatments? Does it help prevent breakage? necessary?
i do it every 2 weeks or whenever i feel like i need it. i think it is necessary and it does help prevent breakage. you need both protein and moisture

Same question as above for hot oil treatments...
i do these again so that my scalp isn't dry..i use coconut oil which actually penetrates the hair shaft and my hair feels extra soft
Oh! I've seen ppl post about hairveda green tea butter but I dont see it to purchase on their site. Any idea where to get it?
no idea i don't really like hairveda products
Thanks a bunch!

BTW I have 4b/a hair if it matters..

hope i helped!