bun out pics

Very pretty.
smile.gif

Nice pics. I wish my hair looked like that comming out of a bun. I read about your products on the other post, but I'm wondering if you do your bun when your hair is wet, partly wet, airdried, or blowdried.

my hair is already dried.....it does that when i air dry or rollor set , it dosent matter, but as long as it is dry it happens....i guess it is from the way i pin the bun .....but thnx much!!

Very pretty there. I almost got something similar w/my hair when i had it in a lil, lil bun and i took it out and i had all these curls in it i was impressed and happy. Came out well in the back. The sides and front i have to work more on. I put my buns in sections all over my head since i have shorter hair.

yep , exactly, now thats what i was thinking , when i finish the bun challenge, and i do waer my hair out i will put several buns in maybe 4 over night, and volia...instant curls without the heat.....it works great...

OH, so you're saying that you let your hair airdry loose first, THEN put it in the bun to get those curls??? Sorry, but I'm not understanding...
confused.gif

no my hair would be already dry, but i would put the 4 buns in over night just to set the curls...but with dry hair...

Back