BYE BYE BYE EDGES....SING IT WITH ME

sterry

Ladies I am distraught.
My edges have always been in tack but lately they have thinned and I am worrried.
I started singing this song to describe the situation

That's right I put it to N'Synch BYE BYE BYE
If you feelin me sing on

BYE BYE BYE

I'M MASSAGING THEM TONIGHT
CUZ
IM LOSING THE HAIRLINE FIGHT
OH
EDGES GETTING THINNER
GIRLS IT'S SO WRONG

I'M LOOKIN LIKE BRANDY
THO
I'VE MASSAGE THEM WITH TEA TREE
OH
BOUT TO HAVE A OUTLINE
JUST LIKE NA O MI

GIRLS I'VE DONE EVERYTHING TO GROW THEM RIGHT
BUT IT'S NOT WORKING
BOUT TO CONDITIONER
WITH HAIR WRAPPED TIGHT
BUT LOSING THE FIGHT

CHORUS
IM BOUT TO BUY THIS HORSE URINE
HEARD IT MAKE MY HAIR GROW BACK AGAIN
MIGHT BE CRAZY
BUT IT AIN'T NO LIE

BYE BYE BYE

OKAY LADIES (LOL) LET ME RUN MY 12 MILES WITH CONDITIONER IN. THAT'S ENOUGH

MrsMe

:lachen: That's how I feel about my edges! :lachen:
Let's create a choreagraphy so we can dance on it in sync...pun unintended.
Seriously, I don't even know what to do either. If I had money I would have Bosleyed my edges up and started from scratch.

Mrs. Verde

How are you wearing your hair? Is it always pulled back in a bun?

ETA - a lot of people said Mega Tek really thickin up their edges.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well............

Yep. You could definitely try MT.:grin: I think it will bring them back in no time. (With consistent use --edges only).

I have several things in my stash that I use from time-to-time.:yep:

I've been using MT, Claudie's Temple Balm Fertilizer, Claudie Scalp Exlir, Christine Gant's Mixed Greens, Bee Mine Serum.

Edges aren't my problem. If I had to pinpoint a 'problem' area, it would be my Crown.:ohwell:

Keep us posted on your plan of action.:yep:

But I just like using stuff like this.:lick:

Sorry....Don't have a Song.

$inna-$pice

I've heard great things about Mega Tek as far as growth is concerned. Also, they say supplements containing Biotin and Folic Acid can help thinning edges.

bride91501

I'm sorry, am I the only one who finds this song incredibly hilarious? LOL. I would of including at least half a dozen laughing emoticons, but I'm on my phone now LOL

I've been using plain castor oil on my edges for the last 10 weeks, and I've seen improvement on my thin edges. My BFF hass noticed it too, so I know its actually working. Last night, I've staryed mixing the CO with some neosporin and applying it to my edges (at the experience of another LHCF-er, old thread). I'll report back in a month or so with an update.

ladyfay

I noticed the thinning edges when I switched to a stylist that uses a pressing comb on the edges opposed to the marcels. I already have fine wavy edges that will lay down even if it wasn't pressed. Right now I am using doo gro.

sterry

I've changed my style. I am constantly pulling it back.
I plan to do a mixture of Danbur Vatika, Rosemary, Lavender, Emu, Castor, Peppermint and Olive oil. Daily massage.
I also know it has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't had the time to take care of it. I am a Trainer and own a local gym. My clientelle has really picked up.
I am tired when I get home and don't condition as well as I should. Since I am natural it gets tiresome everyday.
I know pulling the hair back is what is causing it.
Going to do a challenge