Bye EllePixie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeko43

hahaha girl don't you know that we should be walking with a cane by now, gray haired and the whole nine..yea turning 40 can be rough:lachen:

And I should be picking out my casket, wearing polyester and moving into a senior building since I will be 50 in a few years :lachen::perplexed

natura87

I like Elle, I prefered her videos, reviews and opinion over most on YT becuase she actually backed it up. Plus they were high quality. I dont want to see a video that is made in a closet with little to no lighting.

localhost

Gee was that even necessary? A little harsh huh? It's the internet. I didn't think people were that serious about it :lol:

Well, since you asked - yes, it was necessary, and no, it wasn't harsh. Let me go in a bit further...

It's my opinion based on my experience and how I believe she represented herself online :look:

I've seen plenty of fonts/personas/avatars come and go in the last 10 years on this board, many of them had the same deal - acted hard with a keyboard, had stans who followed them religiously, and simply did not have the skills to agree to disagree with others. Basic highschool antics. She was very rude, militant, and extra for no reason in many threads.

Well, her e-drama has caught up to her. Karma is a b!tch and so was she. May she have better luck IRL or in the cyber world when she reinvents herself under a different screen name :lol:

CrueltyFree

CrueltyFree

I know, but I am referring to her :rolleyes: Hey, let's agree to disagree about the character of your girl :lachen:

It's okay, really. There's enough room for both opinions :yep: Don't let what I had to say phuck up your day.
My day isn't ruined- please believe me.

And there's no argument necessary. You shouldn't interpret my post when I'm telling you what I meant. :)

NikkiQ

Well, since you asked - yes, it was necessary, and no, it wasn't harsh. Let me go in a bit further...

It's my opinion based on my experience and how I believe she represented herself online :look:

I've seen plenty of fonts/personas/avatars come and go in the last 10 years on this board, many of them had the same deal - acted hard with a keyboard, had stans who followed them religiously, and simply did not have the skills to agree to disagree with others. Basic highschool antics. She was very rude, militant, and extra for no reason in many threads.

Well, her e-drama has caught up to her. Karma is a b!tch and so was she. May she have better luck IRL or in the cyber world when she reinvents herself under a different screen name :lol:

I was referring to the word you used being harsh, but okay. :lol:

Kerryann

5 more pages to go from my prediction because I guarantee this is going to get worst
U have people in here getting at each other as usual smdh Ms.Elle in here thanking post shoots please she might as well reply and Sea monster ain't nowhere near this post replying.... Some of guys need to chill the hell out because its not that freaking serious u don't know these people personally so to hell with the arguing

Only on here

Last edited:

so1913

This is unbelievable...

I miss when this forum was about its title "Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion"

Please transfer this negative and wasteful use of energy towards something productive and positively impactful to your personal lives.

Sigining off this twighlight zone to get some work done smh.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Dang I go to sleep last night to wake up to 6 more pages! Wow is all I can say about the arguing but I will say this... she had the best Bantu knot outs I have eva seen, eva!

KinkyGenius

5 more pages to go from my prediction because I guarantee this is going to get worst
U have people in here getting at each other as usual smdh Ms.Elle in here thanking post shoots please she might as well reply and Sea monster ain't nowhere near this post replying.... Some of guys need to chill the hell out because its not that freaking serious u don't know these people personally so to hell with the arguing

Only on here

Kerryann -

Which post did denimpixie thank? I didn't see any.

natura87

Seriously why hate on Elle? Is she $$%%^&& your man? Is she late on your rent? What did she do to you?

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
While I appreciate her reviews most of the time and LOVE her gorgeous hair, I sometimes thought she was too abrasive, borderling on meanness towards some of her viewers. Just my opinion.

bronzebomb

I like(d) Elle. Could it be that some mistake confidence as arrogance? She just reviewed products. You either liked her reviews or not...

There is too much bashing (instead of acceptance) in these forums . Accept people for who they are. Think about it; if we all were alike, the world would be boring.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I like(d) Elle. Could it be that some mistake confidence as arrogance? She just reviewed products. You either liked her reviews or not...

There is too much bashing (instead of acceptance) in these forums . Accept people for who they are. Think about it; if we all were alike, the world would be boring.

I liked her reviews. I sometimes didn't like her abrasiveness.

BraunSugar

I think its a little naive to think most people that are rude and full of attitude online aren't half as bold irl. I've met the loudest most obnoxious, always ready to fight, ignorant biddies irl that I ignore and never let in my circle. Yes ladies irl mean girls do exist and some happen to own computers.

Yes they exist, but it is easier to hide behind a computer and type something than it is to run up to somebody's face and show your a$s. I'm not saying that there aren't people that wouldn't do it in real life, but online you don't run the risk of getting slapped for saying the wrong thing :lol:.

reeko43

Is it really that hard to comment on a thread without all the foolery? Whether you like EllePixie or not should not be an issue. Why can't we have discussions, agree or disagree without fighting, name calling and other types of ridicule? I do realize that there are a variety of people who post here and that are at different levels of maturity. Maybe I should just lower my expectations. Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.