Caffeine on the Scalp Grows Hair! Serious Studies

*Happily Me*

New studies:

Studies Claims Caffeine Slows Baldness

Research study on hair loss and caffeine on the scalp

With its caffeine-based ingredient combination, Alpecin keeps the hair roots active

And ya'll used to laugh about monkey ball sweat. Read on

Taken from:http://www.baldingblog.com/2006/04/25/topical-caffeine-for-hair-loss/

April 25 2006, 10:33 am PT | Posted in: Hair Products
Have you heard anything about whether topical application of caffeine can slow/stop hairloss and if so, what is your opinion on this?
No, I have not heard of this.
My opinion is that there are many products, methods, and systems sold claiming to slow/stop hairloss and that it is a very lucritive market for business people since roughly 50% of men are bald. My motto on BaldingBlog has always been “buyer beware”. We know that smoking can reduce blood flow to the scalp and if there is any relationship between blood flow and hair loss, there would be basis to say that topical caffeine could have the same effect as smoking.
By the way, I have heard of monkey semen shampoo a while back that was to slow/stop hair loss. I haven’t heard much about it lately. Either it didn’t work or monkeys didn’t want to cooperate.

Ask a question | Related entries | Permanent link

Related Entries

malibu4590

Oh Lawd D-

You gonna have these folks pouring hot cappuchino, red bull, and pepsi on their heads, sleeping in coffee grinds doing the baggie method, and crushing caffeine pills to do a DC with this information. I hope I didn't give anyone any ideas :sekret: :lol:

Mom23

malibu4590 said:
Oh Lawd D-

You gonna have these folks pouring hot cappuchino, red bull, and pepsi on their heads, sleeping in coffee grinds doing the baggie method, and crushing caffeine pills to do a DC with this information. I hope I didn't give anyone any ideas :sekret: :lol:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Now seriously caffeine you say??:lol: :lol:

*Happily Me*

malibu4590 said:
Oh Lawd D-

:lol::lol::lol:

but hey, you never know, shooooot

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Humpf!

First, puzzy healing cream. Then, stinky feet healer. Then, chicken grease. Now, coffee??? Lawd, ha' mercy!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Hey it may sound crazy but its some folks say it does work. some years back my "crazy" Aunt did a trim for me and Dc me with some mixture of Coffee ,Black castor oil and Vinegar. It was the smelliest ish but my hurrr got mad thick and healthy. she never gave me the secret but i will be calling Canada. Now I see why she has nice hair.

imstush

Serenity_Peace said:
Humpf!

First, puzzy healing cream. Then, stinky feet healer. Then, chicken grease. Now, coffee??? Lawd, ha' mercy!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

um, I think you forgot crushed Birth Control Pills.:lol: :lol:

But Uh I think I may have to take some packs of coffee beans from work and grind it up into my BT:sekret:

sound

umm, I'll stick to drinking my starbucks.

but whatever it is that YOU (miss Dsylla) use, I want...

amwcah

Closer1 said:
Hey it may sound crazy but its some folks say it does work. some years back my "crazy" Aunt did a trim for me and Dc me with some mixture of Coffee ,Black castor oil and Vinegar. It was the smelliest ish but my hurrr got mad thick and healthy. she never gave me the secret but i will be calling Canada. Now I see why she has nice hair.

Keep us posted!

P

patient1

This is interesting.

Isn't caffeine supposed to help with cellulite?? Wonders never cease. . .

I infused some body oil with coffee for about a month to use on my body 1) because I don't like body dimples and 2) I LOOOOOOOOOVE the smell of creamed coffee.

p1

la flaca

malibu4590 said:
Oh Lawd D-

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I see starbucks twice a day already, this is gonna be too expensive fo me :lol:

la flaca

patient1 said:
This is interesting.
I infused some body oil with coffee for about a month to use on my body 1) because I don't like body dimples and 2) I LOOOOOOOOOVE the smell of creamed coffee.

p1

Did it work?

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
malibu4590 said:
Oh Lawd D-

:lol: -- Red Bull gives you hair growth!

I've mixed henna with coffee a few times only to tone down the red color in henna (since then I've been using indigo).

imstush

patient1 said:
This is interesting.

Isn't caffeine supposed to help with cellulite?? Wonders never cease. . .

p1

I read somewhere that Naomi Campbell does something similar.

malibu4590 said:
Oh Lawd D-

L---O---damn---L!

JustKiya

Hhhrrrmmmm.

The crushed caffiene pills sounds like the most logical choice.

Now ya'll know, if someone came up with a good mix, and had some good results, we'd be allll over it.

I mean, after sulfur, MTG, and athletes foot cream, at least the coffee SMELLS good.

Might make your hair a lil darker too.

And if you use the caffiene pills, no smell at all.

I need a mortar and pestle. :sekret:

Not saying I AM - but not saying I'm NOT, either, ya heard?

nappywomyn said:
Hhhrrrmmmm.

Now ya'll know, if someone came up with a good mix, and had some good results, we'd be allll over it.

I mean, after sulfur, MTG, and athletes foot cream, at least the coffee SMELLS good.

My girl is working on a plan.:grin:

Tamrin

unapologetic
nappywomyn said:
Hhhrrrmmmm.

I got a name for you. Plain and simple: Coffee Bean

Bint Yusef

:lachen:shoot if this can get me to bsl by the end of the year IM ON IT!

but damn if this isnt funny:lachen::lachen:

malibu4590 said:
Oh Lawd D-